Disabled seaman vows to keep on running

chieftiff

War Hero
Good effort, it would be absolutely brilliant if this young lad went on to become a PTI, real guts and determination.

"Doctors suspect he was bitten by a spider – " People laugh at me because I'm scared of spiders, laugh no more it's a serious business!!

skimmer

Lantern Swinger
chieftiff said:
Good effort, it would be absolutely brilliant if this young lad went on to become a PTI, real guts and determination.

Yes it would be great & I hope he gets there but really I'm hoping some buruacratic tosser doesn't decide to medically dischage him.Are the services now covered by disability equality laws?

"Doctors suspect he was bitten by a spider – " People laugh at me because I'm scared of spiders, laugh no more it's a serious business!!

chieftiff said:

"Doctors suspect he was bitten by a spider – "[/i] People laugh at me because I'm scared of spiders, laugh no more it's a serious business!!

Mike Gregory sadly died yesterday aged only 43.
a former captain of Great Britain rugby league and super league coach whilst on tour with academy GB in Australia suffered an insect bite which did not clear up and turned into a form of muscular atrophy and ultimately his death.