Dirty ol' bastard

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by NZ_Bootneck, Jun 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Perhaps the sheep was 'on' that week?
  2. :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel:
  3. Different from having a headache.
  4. No different from pulling in Plymouth.....they ve all got fcuking dimenture there.

The fact that they are in Jesters automatically means they ve consented to sex
  5. I don’t wish to judge the man on having relations with his wife, even though she is impaired. However, I think it is a bit creepy.

On the other hand, having other men watch is just plain sick. He obviously has no respect for his wife’s dignity. How can anyone do that to someone they profess to love?
  6. Obviously hasnt been in Dieppe Block after gronks ball in CTCRM..LOL
  7. I do seem to remember attending a Gronk's Ball in Portsmouth once.
    However as I wasn't formally introduced to any of the young ladies, I made my excuses and left.
  8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

NZB: See your new favourite website is now recruiting more members:

Adult Sheep Finder

9. I'm too sheepish to look.... :cry:
  10. Justice Warwick Gendall sentenced him to one year's home detention, after prosecutor Andrew Cameron asked for a starting point of four to six years' jail.

Home detention is a bit of a joke. Staying at home with his wife, who knows what his next stunt will be? :eek:mfg:
  11. Yes the Kiwis are 'flocking' to this one, 23,000 members, the rest of us just lurk :whew: and use the blow up one.
    Animal husbandry at it's best. :thumright:
  12. OMG I've just looked at it. Lots of lovely hairy things baaaaaring for luv. :lol:

What's Blobbs posing as? Not that apricot coloured one with lovat slippers on? ;)

Baaaaaaaaa! :aww: