Direct Entry

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Blackberry, Oct 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hiya Guys,

Your probably fed up with all these Officer questions, but here goes..

Just wondering what the procedure is for Direct Graduate entry from the moment you walk through the AFCO to passing the AIB?

2. You're right, I for one am. Some kind and tireless soul will be along shortly to hand you all answers to life on a plate.

My advice is to demonstrate just a minimal amount of initiative and drive and use the search facility on this site and Google for the rest on the interweb.

Oh and welcome to RR... have a nice day
  3. Lol! Ok... But being such a friendly chap that you are, could you not direct me to the information?
  4. top of the page, button entitled "search".
  5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

The selection process for graduate, as opposed to non-graduate officers differs in only one area:

They need to produce a degree certificate. Otherwise there's nowt different apart from starting pay & seniority upon joining.
  6. Is that the only difference? Do you still do the RT?
  7. I got it wrong "kind and tireless souls"
  8. A Thankyoup :twisted:
  9. Yes you do the RT. Having a degree doesnt prove you are able to do the job, just that you were cunning enough to blag your way through Uni :p
  10. Ahh... Thanks man :wink:
  11. Are you a hippy..?
  12. This one will make a spectacular officer, he's already 'delegating'.
  13. His MoD90 photo will be interesting if he is :p

14. Another little bit of me has just died
  15. So thats hope gone the same way you Liver? :p
  16. Too lazy to search, might as well finish me off by saying he weas crocs too
  17. Bad news..............he does

18. Just for you:

Crocs Fan Site