Direct Entry Physical Training Instructors

crash_evans

Lantern Swinger
Good morning all,
The internal process is now out on the streets for the above! Still a little odd in that if you fail you will revert to being a Warfare Spec!

Personally I don't think we need to externally recruit anymore Ships morale officers/Daily Dits distributors..

I can do my own phys clubz...

YA.

The way things are these days and everybody trying to look like a Love Island contestants (never seen it!!! Safeguard) you'd think there wouldn't be a need for direct entry?

crash_evans

Lantern Swinger
The way things are these days and everybody trying to look like a Love Island contestants
I'd rather guide my Dad into my Mum.

You do make a valid point though. I genuinely thought they were going to go ADQUAL like the Army. Thank god they kept 'cheeky'* Clubz

*Chunky. Delete as appropriate.

Sumo

War Hero
Gel
Vest
White Trainer Cleaner
Vanish
Shorts

The list and threads go on and on...
Best Hairdryer?
BEST Sun tan lotion?
Do Raleigh have sun beds?
How tight can my shorts be?
Best hair brush?
Do Raleigh have a waxing salon?

Last edited:

crash_evans

Lantern Swinger
My 'source' has also said the spaces for recruitment from DE will be in the 3/4 a year. So the benefit to the branch will be negligible.

Still more PTI's in the Fleet than UW's..

Sumo

War Hero
My 'source' has also said the spaces for recruitment from DE will be in the 3/4 a year. So the benefit to the branch will be negligible.

Still more PTI's in the Fleet than UW's..
May be it's to beef up jack for the new stealth ships, they use wooden oars for propulsion.

BradyBunch

Midshipman
I am amazed to see the main gyms in the establishment filled with serving PTIs
all other branches have had civvies partly or completely take over.

PTIs? doing alright on that front