Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

I'm currently with the MOD Police and I have been looking at the RN Police as a potential move. I have looked at the RN site and cannot seem to find anything on direct entry!?

I will have a chat with my local AFCO soon, but can anyone shed some light on the process?

Did you ever go through with it? I'm thinking the same as you (yes I realise this is an old thread but trying to get a decent reply about RNP is like finding a needle in a haystack!)

Did you ever go through with it? I'm thinking the same as you (yes I realise this is an old thread but trying to get a decent reply about RNP is like finding a needle in a haystack!)
Needle in a haystack? Even more difficult than finding a crusher that won't "stitch" you up! ;)

Proper Coppers start at eighteen and a half they are only accompanied for a couple of months after training college then they are by themselves, don't remember seeing crushers on the streets by themselves.

Thats because you gotta have one reading and one writing crusher.One picked me up in pompey dockyard in ovies and steaming bat 's mit cap, I was out of rig of the day (white socks) and was returning me back to the ship with a report, when he went around the new one way system by unicorn gate the wrong way, and got pulled over and given a report and blocking by M.O.D policeman on motorbike.then to cap all a flea in his ear by our M.A.A."Laugh I nearly got a round in."

I remember getting lifted in Donovan's Approach one evening and they had to drag me down to York Street because no one in the van could spell it.

I know how you feel. Have you ever had to travel by van from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch to Rhyl? :cool:

Latest Threads