Direct Entry - Naval Police.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Proper Coppers start at eighteen and a half they are only accompanied for a couple of months after training college then they are by themselves, don't remember seeing crushers on the streets by themselves.

Thats because you gotta have one reading and one writing crusher.One picked me up in pompey dockyard in ovies and steaming bat 's mit cap, I was out of rig of the day (white socks) and was returning me back to the ship with a report, when he went around the new one way system by unicorn gate the wrong way, and got pulled over and given a report and blocking by M.O.D policeman on motorbike.then to cap all a flea in his ear by our M.A.A."Laugh I nearly got a round in."

I remember getting lifted in Donovan's Approach one evening and they had to drag me down to York Street because no one in the van could spell it.
I know how you feel. Have you ever had to travel by van from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch to Rhyl? :cool:

Can just imagine the conversation at CNR...

You know what... Crushers aren't estranged enough from the rest of the RN already. Let's start taking them without any fleet experience whatsoever.

Can just imagine the conversation at CNR...

You know what... Crushers aren't estranged enough from the rest of the RN already. Let's start taking them without any fleet experience whatsoever.
That is because they cannot keep experienced back Stabber's to stay in the mob and become a crusher, the deep end for the direct entry.

Evening all, just joined the site. I'm not too sure many people would admit to this due to the stick that RNP's get but against my better judgement I must admit that I submitted an application via RN website for this role. However, I received an email back stating I am too old at 37. I know the RN age limit for most ratings is 18-36 so thought it slightly odd that the maximum age is stated in the RNP PDF file and on the website as 37. So it looks like either the webpage is incorrect, or the filtering software for the automatic response is incorrect? Can anyone clarify the situation? Just thought I'd bottom this just in case 37 isn't too old and I've got a chance of joining the most unpopular branch!

Evening all, just joined the site. I'm not too sure many people would admit to this due to the stick that RNP's get but against my better judgement I must admit that I submitted an application via RN website for this role. However, I received an email back stating I am too old at 37. I know the RN age limit for most ratings is 18-36 so thought it slightly odd that the maximum age is stated in the RNP PDF file and on the website as 37. So it looks like either the webpage is incorrect, or the filtering software for the automatic response is incorrect? Can anyone clarify the situation? Just thought I'd bottom this just in case 37 isn't too old and I've got a chance of joining the most unpopular branch!

You need to begin basic training no later than the day before you turn 37 if I’m correct mate