Direct Entry Marine Engineering Officer

Kokodps

Dear Ninja_stoker,

I have a few questions with regards to the direct entry marine engineering officer (P.O).

1) Can you specifically explain what a 'Electrical Marine Engineering Officer' does?

2) I’m currently studying a HND in electrical engineering, once I have passed this, will this qualification be high enough for me to enter this rout?

if so...

3) In phase 2, will the qualifications I learn in the navy bump this up to a degree level?

4) What is the pay in phase 2, and after phase 2 at PO rank?

Regards,

Kokodps.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ninja is no longer involved in the recruiting process. You will need to go to your AFCO for advice.

Seadog

War Hero
Despite the ‘Officer’ in ‘Petty Officer’ a Petty Officer is not an Officer.

slim

War Hero
Despite the ‘Officer’ in ‘Petty Officer’ a Petty Officer is not an Officer.
Unless someone junior to him is in the sh!t.
In which case the charge goes something akin to: Did disobay an order given to him by PO smudger, his superior occifer!.

Kokodps

Thanks for letting me now about ninja_stoker. But is anyone going to answe my questions instead of messing about?

Seadog

War Hero
Thanks for letting me now about ninja_stoker. But is anyone going to answe my questions instead of messing about?
So did I you ungrateful ungrateful person you. Whether the denizens of this site are qualified to answer your question or not, there is no obligation to be quick about it, or answer it at all.

Your thread title is misleading.

huwshpis

War Hero
Sorry, i cant understand your grammar.
No, you didn't fail to understand @Seadog's grammar, you failed to read his post in context. The best source for accurate answers to your questions is your AFCO, as @janner pointed out. I don't generally get involved in recruiting questions as I was a reservist, not regular, and I joined over 40 years ago when systems were VERY different, but you're making a prize idiot of yourself on here and I thought you needed a firm steer in the right direction. You're no use tothe Navy if you can't do what you're told as soon as you're told.

Kokodps

Like i said in my previous comments, 'Yeah great help, Thanks', Im not trying to win any prizes, did now know you could win prizes on here? Im dont understand why i was called ungreatful for saying thanks?

Its not my fault i could not understand what seadog was saying. Communicatuion is key in the Navy, am i right?

huwshpis

War Hero
Communication is key everywhere. Both @janner and I have communicated to you that the only definitive answers to your questions will be those provided by your AFCO. You appear not to have received our communications. I can only conclude that your receiving equipment is defective and needs to be repaired immediately.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
huw it's not the answer he wants, you are supposed to search the internet for him and provide the answers.