Dining etiquette

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 4to8, Mar 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it permitted to have a mini choc-ice while sipping ordinary shop-grade rum?
  2. PM thingy - he's the resident choc ice expert... :p
  3. Absolutely!! And the advantages of using the mini ones are manyfold - they finish just as it is time for a refill, they are not large enough to affect sensitive teeth and being small, they contain virtually NO calories! Enjoy!

I hope you are dunking them!! 8) :lol: 8)
  4. careful......... the solicitor general has decreed that joke over, on the other hand it has great merit and may well have many lives left :lol:
  5. Is it fcuk you disgusting working class oik. If it was a magnum then perhaps but even that is only considered acceptable at heemer do's.
  6. One assumes that this is a lower deck question?
  7. Bilge plates
  8. Noting your signature, 4to8, bilge flaps may have been more apt.
  9. Great advice you leprosy ridden skank, i got the Magnums and then had no money left for rum. No wonder the economy is in shite with twunts like you in charge.
    Tunbridge Wells
  10. Don't they do those Rum Flavoured Magnums anymore??????
  11. Well if you can't afford it you shouldn't have it. Before credit and loans and the like the poor new their place. You can't blame me for your shortcomings.

My finances are in great order. Do you want some shares in HSBC?
  12. Thanks ,can I have ten please? I will put then in me pocket with the AIG ones you sold me on Friday .I have also backed Jade Goody each way for the Cheltenham Gold Cup like you said.