Dilemma

jjp23

Lantern Swinger
Very good X.R.D, made me laugh. If i had to take her out it would be to an all you can eat buffet that's cheap. That way she could eat and eat. As long as just saved room for a mouthful of love juice.

Lights off is a good option but i need to be careful so not to get sucked into her personal orbit! I may have to keep em on.

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger
Ok, now that you have taken the right descision we will expect a full de-brief tomorrow.

Full on with ALL the gory details. Make a mental note of any humerous/horrendous moments especially.

Haggis_Catcher

War Hero
Lady ga ga has a orbit and shes not fat. :p
spl100169_012430.jpg

X.R.D

War Hero
jjp23 said:
Very good X.R.D, made me laugh. If i had to take her out it would be to an all you can eat buffet that's cheap. That way she could eat and eat. As long as just saved room for a mouthful of love juice.

Lights off is a good option but i need to be careful so not to get sucked into her personal orbit! I may have to keep em on.

No worries mate. Just standby when she drops her knickers incase old bits of food escape from the folds of flab!!!

jjp23

Lantern Swinger
Do you lot really want a de-brief with all the details?? I mean it's no problem but you will have to eat afterwards.

Bunjee a plank - I have never heard that one before. Although point taken, i shall prepare well.

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger
jjp23 said:
Do you lot really want a de-brief with all the details?? I mean it's no problem but you will have to eat afterwards.

Bunjee a plank - I have never heard that one before. Although point taken, i shall prepare well.

Absoferking right we want details. You wont get far in the mob with discretion on the lady shagging front.

Two things that will immediately raise you a notch above other Juniors.
Don't forget after an all night in, you need to return onboard with a paper and a pint of milk for the mess brew. The other being.
Never let the truth spoil a good dit. If you ain't sure, improvise.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
jjp23 said:

Mate. Having cut my teeth in Germany in the early 90's, there is nothing you can say on the female front that would shock me. I've had more horses than Henry Cecil.

jjp23

Lantern Swinger
Righto! I clock off at 5 having done very little other than be on here today. I shall shower, shave and shine (not sh*t as i will save that for the victim). Then a few pints and off i will trot.

I shall have a full de-brief in the morning and will try something funny aswell so you can have something to laugh at. After reading some tales/dits on here i know you have high standards so i shall try my best.

Latest Threads