Dilemma

jjp23

Lantern Swinger
Right everyone i have a dilemma and your ideas would be welcome on what i should do.

There is this fat girl who keeps texting me trying to get me to go round and give her a good seeing to. There are a couple of problems though:

1. She is fat.
2. She has a brace which is a big no no. I don't want the end of my cock to look like it's been through a shredder.
3. She is an ex of someone i know, i won't go as far to say he is a good mate though.
4. She is not even a pretty fat.

So i can't decide on how best to deal with this. Should i tell her to jog on or do i meet up and smash it to bits?

jjp23

Lantern Swinger
Right then. As you don't seem to think there is a problem here i shall go for it.

But if i throw up or start having repetitive nightmares then i will hold this forum responsible. :)

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger
It's not really a dilemma at all. You are just chuffed coz some bird want's you to smash her one.

Now if it were your current girfriends disabled pregnant mother with only months to live.

I reckon that would qualify as a dilemma.

So get off tinternet and go and work some of the lard off the fat b1tch.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
jjp23 said:
Right everyone i have a dilemma and your ideas would be welcome on what i should do.

There is this fat girl who keeps texting me trying to get me to go round and give her a good seeing to. There are a couple of problems though:

1. She is fat.
2. She has a brace which is a big no no. I don't want the end of my cock to look like it's been through a shredder.
3. She is an ex of someone i know, i won't go as far to say he is a good mate though.

So i can't decide on how best to deal with this. Should i tell her to jog on or do i meet up and smash it to bits?
JJP.

Are you single?

If so, your post makes no sense. It doesn't matter about what you have stated, that's why the Lord gave us alcohol. Go round and do the deed or are you a heemasex?

jjp23

Lantern Swinger
Blackrat said:
jjp23 said:

1. She is fat.

JJP.

Are you single?

If so, your post makes no sense. It doesn't matter about what you have stated, that's why the Lord gave us alcohol. Go round and do the deed or are you a heemasex?
Yes i am single.

But she really is an ugly mess. But i have taken on board the comments and decided to man up and throw my load up her. I shall be meeting her later tonight even though i have my reservations.

jjp23 said:
Blackrat said:
jjp23 said:

1. She is fat.

JJP.

Are you single?

Yes i am single.

But she really is an ugly mess. But i have taken on board the comments and decided to man up and throw my load up her. I shall be meeting her later tonight even though i have my reservations.
Fcuk mate dont make any reservations, especially for a dinner for 2 at a restaurant as the fat fcuk will eat more than her fair share and leave you with a huge bill. Take a kebab home with you and you can lay it out across her back whilst your scuttling her. :D :lol:

jjp23 said:
Yes i am single. But she really is an ugly mess. But i have taken on board the comments and decided to man up and throw my load up her. I shall be meeting her later tonight even though i have my reservations.
simple answer to that the lights off cant see the the whore that way. 8)

jjp23

Lantern Swinger
Very good X.R.D, made me laugh. If i had to take her out it would be to an all you can eat buffet that's cheap. That way she could eat and eat. As long as just saved room for a mouthful of love juice.

Lights off is a good option but i need to be careful so not to get sucked into her personal orbit! I may have to keep em on.

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger
Ok, now that you have taken the right descision we will expect a full de-brief tomorrow.

Full on with ALL the gory details. Make a mental note of any humerous/horrendous moments especially.

jjp23 said:
Very good X.R.D, made me laugh. If i had to take her out it would be to an all you can eat buffet that's cheap. That way she could eat and eat. As long as just saved room for a mouthful of love juice.

Lights off is a good option but i need to be careful so not to get sucked into her personal orbit! I may have to keep em on.
No worries mate. Just standby when she drops her knickers incase old bits of food escape from the folds of flab!!!

jjp23

Lantern Swinger
Do you lot really want a de-brief with all the details?? I mean it's no problem but you will have to eat afterwards.

Bunjee a plank - I have never heard that one before. Although point taken, i shall prepare well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
brazenhussy Diamond Lil's 7
Shakey The Quarterdeck 12