Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by jjp23, Dec 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right everyone i have a dilemma and your ideas would be welcome on what i should do.

There is this fat girl who keeps texting me trying to get me to go round and give her a good seeing to. There are a couple of problems though:

1. She is fat.
    2. She has a brace which is a big no no. I don't want the end of my cock to look like it's been through a shredder.
    3. She is an ex of someone i know, i won't go as far to say he is a good mate though.
    4. She is not even a pretty fat.

So i can't decide on how best to deal with this. Should i tell her to jog on or do i meet up and smash it to bits?
  2. I will fcuk her for you , tell her you are a hermer then she will back off.
  3. big or small fcuk them all :D
  4. fuck it just smash it you dont have to like her to fuck her it will fill about 1 hour or so of your evening.
  5. I cannot see any kind of dilemma here. Do it, and hook a 12 volt battery to her brace.
  6. Knock her back doors in mate then you wont have to look at here heaving chevy chase!!!
  7. Right then. As you don't seem to think there is a problem here i shall go for it.

But if i throw up or start having repetitive nightmares then i will hold this forum responsible. :)
  8. It's not really a dilemma at all. You are just chuffed coz some bird want's you to smash her one.

Now if it were your current girfriends disabled pregnant mother with only months to live.

I reckon that would qualify as a dilemma.

So get off tinternet and go and work some of the lard off the fat b1tch.
  9. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Are you single?

If so, your post makes no sense. It doesn't matter about what you have stated, that's why the Lord gave us alcohol. Go round and do the deed or are you a heemasex?
  10. Yes i am single.

But she really is an ugly mess. But i have taken on board the comments and decided to man up and throw my load up her. I shall be meeting her later tonight even though i have my reservations.
  11. Fcuk mate dont make any reservations, especially for a dinner for 2 at a restaurant as the fat fcuk will eat more than her fair share and leave you with a huge bill. Take a kebab home with you and you can lay it out across her back whilst your scuttling her. :D :lol:
  12. simple answer to that the lights off cant see the the whore that way. 8)
  13. Very good X.R.D, made me laugh. If i had to take her out it would be to an all you can eat buffet that's cheap. That way she could eat and eat. As long as just saved room for a mouthful of love juice.

Lights off is a good option but i need to be careful so not to get sucked into her personal orbit! I may have to keep em on.
  14. Ok, now that you have taken the right descision we will expect a full de-brief tomorrow.

Full on with ALL the gory details. Make a mental note of any humerous/horrendous moments especially.
  15. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Bunjee a plank to your arse mate. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.
  16. Lady ga ga has a orbit and shes not fat. :p
  17. No worries mate. Just standby when she drops her knickers incase old bits of food escape from the folds of flab!!!
  18. Ah but she could be a he. Alegedly!!! 8O
  19. Do you lot really want a de-brief with all the details?? I mean it's no problem but you will have to eat afterwards.

Bunjee a plank - I have never heard that one before. Although point taken, i shall prepare well.
  20. i would throw one up her with a face like that anyway. 8)