DIGNITAS

My mother-in-law celebrates her 70th birthday soon. Although very fit,for her advanced years,I thought membership of "Dignitas" might be an appropriate gift. However I've a sneaky suspicion that she might not travel to Switzerland without company. How do I sell her the idea? and do you think she'll appreciate this token of my appreciation.

trelawney126 said:
My mother-in-law celebrates her 70th birthday soon. Although very fit,for her advanced years,I thought membership of "Dignitas" might be an appropriate gift. However I've a sneaky suspicion that she might not travel to Switzerland without company. How do I sell her the idea? and do you think she'll appreciate this token of my appreciation.
I've been a member for 3 years. Tell her the gay young thing on RR will take her on a one way visit to some oppos in Switzerland, when he's ready, but she must wear pink or I'll sulk. :wink: :twisted: :D

trelawney126 said:
She's a rag- a- bag hula bag, dirty old shag-a-bag,
She's my mother in law,
She needs lootin, shootin, f*ckin executing,
Nailing to the sh*t house door.

She has got Singapore ear, syphilis, and gonorrhea,
But she buys my beer,
She's my mother in law. :D

If you can tick any of the above, keep her but get her insured.
I'll arrange the accident. (Fifty fifty yeah?) :twisted: :D

trelawney126 said:
To top it all the bitch has just invited me to her birthday party
Why me, what have I done wrong? :roll:
I received an invitation too. I notice it is taking place at the Dignitas Clinic in Switzerland and that Dr Ludwig Minelli is mixing the cocktails for us all to drink!!! 8O