Diesel Boat

UncleAlbert said:
Washin Machine ?????....feckin snappers...

From the words:

....the washing machining was removed from many of the boats after WW II because there was rarely enough water for its use.

Happier now UA? :roll:

Great Phots by the way, almost smell the diesel & bodies.

Cheers Janner.

BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
UncleAlbert said:
Washin Machine ?????....feckin snappers...

From the words:

....the washing machining was removed from many of the boats after WW II because there was rarely enough water for its use.

Happier now UA? :roll:

Great Phots by the way, almost smell the diesel & bodies.

Cheers Janner.
The two diesel boats I served on had the plumbing for washing machines,fitted for but not with!

Ah, good point.

Well, space wise for a start I suppose would be the main basis of my intrigue. Showers and lavvys and that too, are the newer boats better equipped, more shitters and the such. The only pictures I've seen from a newer class of boat are from January's Navy News where they showed a few of HMS Astute.

This is going to sound like a completely bone question too but one I really want to know. When I was on my RNAC I was told by one of the guys running the course that it's possible to take a guitar away with you. Is this so?

witsend said:
thereverend said:
Ah, good point.

Well, space wise for a start I suppose would be the main basis of my intrigue. Showers and lavvys and that too, are the newer boats better equipped, more shitters and the such.
The modern navy has the capability to produce fresh water, and the will to use it.

thereverend said:
This is going to sound like a completely bone question
Every single one does, but your a civvy cunt butting in on chat you know fuck all about. This is true, no point in me trying to deny that

thereverend said:
When I was on my RNAC I was told by one of the guys running the course that it's possible to take a guitar away with you. Is this so?
Yes, we also play the X-factor where the coxswain plays Simon Cowell & the leading steward plays Cheryl Cole. Maybe you could play George Michael, faith? I did have faith....but each day I log on here I lose a little bit more

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
janner Submariners 6
janner Submariners 17
WreckerL Submariners 0