Did you no

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by The_Caretaker, Apr 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What common everyday occurrence is composed of 59% nitrogen, 21% hydrogen and 9% carbon dioxide? A fart.
    Higthepig we now know what you are made of!!

2. Erm 11% short of some gasses in that fart

3. 89%? whats the other 11% ?

4. Caretaker, you've got it wrong again! :roll: Nitrogen, yes; hydrogen, no; carbon dioxide, er..might be. Flatus also contains methane and hydrogen sulphide and other noxious compounds. The proportions of each constituent depend on what has been digested, whether the person swallows a lot of air and how long a fart is held in before being released. God this is getting boring. What next, Caretaker? :D

5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

What twat bought him a book??????????

6. Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
    Mark Twain

7. The juicy aftertaste… :wink:

8. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

If its all gas how come if you fart in a jar and then put the lid on it turns to liquid?.....honest try it

and why do women fanny fart? 8O

9. WB I don`t think you know the difference between a Fart and a follow through.

10. wet_blobby

Hig...I cant wipe a fart with my finger when I check my pants but I can with a follow through........am I correct? :?

11. Solid -> Liquid -> Gas and vice versa. So it's probably for the same reason steam turns to liquid on contact with the kitchen window: the reduction of gas or vapour to liquid. Warm gas hits glass, thermal energy is transfered i.e. gas loses heat (cools) and becomes a liquid. Or think of morning dew on the grass, even better, think condensation inside your old cape when you made a bivvie. Warm air holds a great deal of moisture, cold air does not hence condensation inside bivvie .... I'll get me coat.

12. wet_blobby

so all farts are potentially a follow through? 8O :(

13. whats a wet fart then?

14. Yup!

2BM

15. No wonder Norks is not getting written you're too busy farting in jars!! 8O :D
    NZB

16. I told you (in another thread) that he'd been in touch with NZ bootie,
    the librarian!

2BM

17. Fanny farts are air ingested at a certain rate ,the faster u poke em i n usually doggy style,, thes shorter they are, long slow strokes produce profundity depending upon tightness of twat, girth and length of penis so if it sounde like a peep.............worry

18. It should sound like a rip roarer, if u can call u r self a MAN :) :p

19. You are obviously leaving to much room!

20. wet_blobby

Or making to much.... :lol: