Did you no

What common everyday occurrence is composed of 59% nitrogen, 21% hydrogen and 9% carbon dioxide? A fart.
Higthepig we now know what you are made of!!

The_Caretaker said:
What common everyday occurrence is composed of 59% nitrogen, 21% hydrogen and 9% carbon dioxide? A fart.
Higthepig we now know what you are made of!!
Caretaker, you've got it wrong again! :roll: Nitrogen, yes; hydrogen, no; carbon dioxide, er..might be. Flatus also contains methane and hydrogen sulphide and other noxious compounds. The proportions of each constituent depend on what has been digested, whether the person swallows a lot of air and how long a fart is held in before being released. God this is getting boring. What next, Caretaker? :D

wet_blobby

War Hero
If its all gas how come if you fart in a jar and then put the lid on it turns to liquid?.....honest try it

and why do women fanny fart? 8O

wet_blobby said:
If its all gas how come if you fart in a jar and then put the lid on it turns to liquid?.....honest try it
Solid -> Liquid -> Gas and vice versa. So it's probably for the same reason steam turns to liquid on contact with the kitchen window: the reduction of gas or vapour to liquid. Warm gas hits glass, thermal energy is transfered i.e. gas loses heat (cools) and becomes a liquid. Or think of morning dew on the grass, even better, think condensation inside your old cape when you made a bivvie. Warm air holds a great deal of moisture, cold air does not hence condensation inside bivvie .... I'll get me coat.

wet_blobby said:
and why do women fanny fart? 8O
No wonder Norks is not getting written you're too busy farting in jars!! 8O :D
NZB

Fanny farts are air ingested at a certain rate ,the faster u poke em i n usually doggy style,, thes shorter they are, long slow strokes produce profundity depending upon tightness of twat, girth and length of penis so if it sounde like a peep.............worry

Latest Threads