Did you just call me a ballbag!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by yamyamdabber, Dec 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Puts a new slant on.....'Here we go gathering nuts in May'

:eek:mg:

2. At least his last shag was a 17 year old, every cloud and all that stuff.

3. Jeez, thats no nonsense parenting at its most hardcore.

4. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Fnar fnar.

One of the downsides of being a handsome , debonair, lean, minted 50 something with a full set of original (well second set) of teeth is that one is always going to attract the attention of flirtatious teen totty. No need to beat them off with a stick but you have to watch out for the fathers. Have a shag by all means but avoid relationships.

Is there a picture of the previously happy couple? I expect at least one is a munter.

5. Somehow I suspect at least one of em (and most likely both) are gonna be anything but happy but then......its hard to tell with Germans

6. As we have all suspected for a long time... not many of the damn hun have the balls for a good honest fight !! :D :D :D :roll:

7. Contraception, route one

Had he been a teenager, he could have had a stab (blunt) at 'X Factor' with his newly found Castrato voice

8. Is that what happened to Hitler? He only had one ball. Himmler had something similar and in fact Goering had had the full chop. This seems to have been going on for over 70 years.

9. Think you'll find that Goering had two but they were small,

It was poor old Goebells that has no [email protected] at all !!