Did I miss something??

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by fishmiester, Sep 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What happened to the monster thread saga about Pam the Yank and her Walter Mitty??
    Not been around for a couple of days - (poor T'internet connection on board)
    and when I get back its gone...... Help

2. Go into current affairs....................can anyone tell me??? its all there

3. Found it.... panic over. Gone very quiet tho

4. Hey this is Pam and I'm still around here lurking, but yes it has quieted down because my friends here did such a good job of outting Sam the Walt and because of that, and for my heroes reporting him to myspace and yahoo, Sam the Walt is no longer online to trick and con other ladies such as myself, but I am keeping my eyes open for any Walt sightings and if he tries to come back, I will have my Walt eliminators right on it.

I have not heard a word from him or about him since Sunday, so I think he's not going to be bothering me anymore, thank God.

You all are the best and thank you again for you amazing efforts in helping me with this! It not only helped me, but other women that would have been tricked by his scam.

5. Me Big, Me Brave, Me Handsome, Me ex Royal Navy, Me short of a few marbles, me names Walt, me do?

6. Yep thats our Sam alright,keep the info coming.

7. I sure will hig! If that was his 'lady', that is one scary looking woman with all those tattoos! yesh!

8. Right guys im sure it can be done, who is the male model? it cant be Sam can it?

9. I was thinking about that hig, and wishing I had one of those systems like they use in law enforcement to enter someone's picture in to identify them. I really am curious who this guy really is in the pic..that's one i'm supposed to marry! lol just kidding! :)

10. I note her site was last updated thurs 03 Nov 2005, perhaps theyre married and living happily ever after.

11. 8O omg that is a scary thought! lol

12. Oh I don't know - marks out of 10 - I'd give her 1 :twisted:

13. 8O - no tastebuds then ??
    :)

14. None what so ever - as well you all know by now.
    Would do the crack of Dawn if I could