Dickheaded TV Production company in dickheaded pitch to Army shocker!

Levers_Aligned

War Hero
Princess had taken their whole site offline. I mean, what utter, utter stupidity. Like our learned friends say, could you imagine being out there, three months or so of the Taliban picking off your oppos and singing your hair with rounds various, weeks without a proper shave, shower and your arsecrack feeling all homely and careworn from numerous dumps out in the wild, several hideous patrols where you are starting to understand why even the Russians gave up on the shithole and lo! over yonder ... "Cooo-eee!" it's your pash and the sprogs rolling down the dry river bed. Or worse still, you're two weeks from exiting and sat in Bastion, next flight in contains mail, parcels and your ******* relief and **** me, Princess Productions have brought your three squalling brats and your bint to disturb your finely worked plan to destroy one of the female medics during a final week of liver abuse, gambling and six-nowt intercourse?

I don't feel sorry for Lucy at all. I think she should shipped out there and dropped in the funzone for the locals to eat.

Levers

Levers_Aligned

War Hero
This, by the way, was Lucy's BRILLIANT idea, maaaan ......

Hi there!

I hope you don't mind me contacting you. I am a television researcher for a TV production company called Princess Productions. I was wondering if anyone might be able to help with a pilot TV show I am currently working on.

The show is going to be a combination of Surprise Suprise and Flashmob (the current phenomenon made famous by the T-Mobile advert). So we are currently looking for incredible people who could be the recipients of the surprise of their lives, a massive super-sized celebration to say thank you, give someone a huge send off, ask somebody to marry them or reveal some exciting news.

We thought it would be a lovely idea to surprise soldiers currently serving in Afghanistan. Maybe they are yet to meet their newborn babies. We would like to give them a huge surprise by flying the baby and all the family over for a massive moral boosting exercise and chance for him to cradle the son or daughter he has never met. We also want to treat the soldiers to a huge flashmob style thank-you from all the British public for the on-going work they are doing.

We obviously understand the logistics involved in this might be complicated. At this stage I was just wondering if you might know of anyone who this might be applicable to, if you could help to spread the word to fellow supporters and family members or if you could kindly put me in touch with anyone who might be able to help further with my enquiries?

I would really appreciate anything anyone could do to help. I was just wondering if you might know of anyone who this might be applicable to, if you could help to spread the word to fellow supporters and family members or if you yourself have a special someone you would like to give the surprise of their lives. Anyone interested can email me on [email protected].

I hope to hear from you soon!

Levers

G

guestm

This, by the way, was Lucy's BRILLIANT idea, maaaan ......

Levers
There's no way that this was her idea. It's her first week, she'll have been given a list of crap jobs to keep her busy and rubbish TV show ideas to look into.

Now she's their scapegoat. *******.

I followed this thread from the start and can draw a few conclusions from it:

1: Lucy is definitely the scapegoat in all this, as Monty says, they'd never trust a week 1 employee to come up with an idea like that and pitch it to the public. This plan went through some major thought process and was given the go ahead from above.

2. Anna is by far and above the best looking employee at Princess Productions.

3. Paul is a ****, I mean just look at him.

4. That bloke Ravers on Arrse is funny as ****, I want his babies.

G

guestm

I followed this thread from the start and can draw a few conclusions from it:

1: Lucy is definitely the scapegoat in all this, as Monty says, they'd never trust a week 1 employee to come up with an idea like that and pitch it to the public. This plan went through some major thought process and was given the go ahead from above.

2. Anna is by far and above the best looking employee at Princess Productions.

3. Paul is a ****, I mean just look at him.

4. That bloke Ravers on Arrse is funny as ****, I want his babies.
Ravers is an anus. I like him.

Don't we just love civvies and their totally mong ideas just imagine Zippo 1 and yer missus and sprogs are getting winched down to the flightdeck.
I want to adopt Ravers

I fcuking loved this:

Lucy,

I was also working on a TV pilot programme.

Mine involved raping a female TV researcher in front of her terrified, bound and gagged family.

The finale would involve the afore mentioned rapee being slowly strangled whilst my seed was deposited in her back fanny.

The "film" would then be shown on Channel 4 instead of that shitty Grand Designs ****.

G

guestm

When I leave, I want to work at Princess productions. I have loads of properly shit ideas and I like ******* coked up 40 somethings and furry interns.

I'm sending them my CV.

Weird, there website isnt working at the minute so I cant check out the talent. Still a rather leg-ended idea though, I bet a Crabfat would be right up for it though!