Dickheaded TV Production company in dickheaded pitch to Army shocker!

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Levers_Aligned, Oct 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Levers_Aligned

Levers_Aligned War Hero Moderator

2. If Lucy get's fired I'm going straight round there to kill Paul. I love Lucy.

3. I just spent an hour wading through that lot - truly brilliant! Poor little Lucy!

Monty - as a poster, can you keep us updated? TUVM!!

4. Levers_Aligned

Princess had taken their whole site offline. I mean, what utter, utter stupidity. Like our learned friends say, could you imagine being out there, three months or so of the Taliban picking off your oppos and singing your hair with rounds various, weeks without a proper shave, shower and your arsecrack feeling all homely and careworn from numerous dumps out in the wild, several hideous patrols where you are starting to understand why even the Russians gave up on the shithole and lo! over yonder ... "Cooo-eee!" it's your pash and the sprogs rolling down the dry river bed. Or worse still, you're two weeks from exiting and sat in Bastion, next flight in contains mail, parcels and your ******* relief and **** me, Princess Productions have brought your three squalling brats and your bint to disturb your finely worked plan to destroy one of the female medics during a final week of liver abuse, gambling and six-nowt intercourse?

I don't feel sorry for Lucy at all. I think she should shipped out there and dropped in the funzone for the locals to eat.

Levers

5. Levers_Aligned

This, by the way, was Lucy's BRILLIANT idea, maaaan ......

Levers

6. Unbelievable! However, there is an update on the company's Wikipedia page. Lmfao.

7. There's no way that this was her idea. It's her first week, she'll have been given a list of crap jobs to keep her busy and rubbish TV show ideas to look into.

Now she's their scapegoat. *******.

8. I followed this thread from the start and can draw a few conclusions from it:

1: Lucy is definitely the scapegoat in all this, as Monty says, they'd never trust a week 1 employee to come up with an idea like that and pitch it to the public. This plan went through some major thought process and was given the go ahead from above.

2. Anna is by far and above the best looking employee at Princess Productions.

3. Paul is a ****, I mean just look at him.

4. That bloke Ravers on Arrse is funny as ****, I want his babies.

9. Ravers is an anus. I like him.

10. I've gotta say I ******* love Ravers too.

And his anus.

Ding dong.

11. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

12. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Any interest from the Murdoch press?????

13. Don't we just love civvies and their totally mong ideas just imagine Zippo 1 and yer missus and sprogs are getting winched down to the flightdeck.
    I want to adopt Ravers

14. I fcuking loved this:

Lucy,

I was also working on a TV pilot programme.

Mine involved raping a female TV researcher in front of her terrified, bound and gagged family.

The finale would involve the afore mentioned rapee being slowly strangled whilst my seed was deposited in her back fanny.

The "film" would then be shown on Channel 4 instead of that shitty Grand Designs ****.

15. When I leave, I want to work at Princess productions. I have loads of properly shit ideas and I like ******* coked up 40 somethings and furry interns.

I'm sending them my CV.

16. I worked for the pilot series it was call Northwood Productions J2 in 2000 lots of shit ideas staffed by fcukwits.

17. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

I like the sound of "Airtight in Essex" as a TV series.

18. Weird, there website isnt working at the minute so I cant check out the talent. Still a rather leg-ended idea though, I bet a Crabfat would be right up for it though!