Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diarrhea – Forms and Cures

At Wiki: diarrhea from the Greek, "diarrhoia" meaning "a flowing through".

(Jack’s symptoms would include “following through….â€)

The SBA’s ‘Mess-Pot-Sip’ (spelling?) mix of kaolin & morphine cured our Maltese Dog cases of Abdominal Diarrhoea.

Often a bunch of fives was most efficacious in curing the ‘running-off-at-the-mouth’ variant - Verbal Diarrhoea.

But what inexpensive and expedient remedies are available for the treatment of the newly-discovered but virulent form of Cyber Diarrhoea?

Only yesterday a poor, plagiaristic, wannabee member of RR exhibited all of the classic symptoms of this highly contagious but essentially boring condition. (No names, but I can reveal a clue: As thick as a double Oggie Sandwich, his initials are J a 5 o n.)

Flitting around aimlessly, that poor sufferer clocked up over twenty inane posts yesterday in only four hours between early afternoon and his bedtime at approx 1830. That poor soul even went without a stand-easy!

Any answers please for curing such severe cases of Cyber Diarrhoea?

Bob

PS Shared experiences of the other two Diarrheic conditions above are also welcome on this thread.

Ja5on

War Hero
Actually it was longer than four hours
I think someone is developing dementure it's alright the nurses will be along shortly to tell you who you are and take you home. Here they come.

Rumrat

War Hero
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
At Wiki: diarrhea from the Greek, "diarrhoia" meaning "a flowing through".

(Jack’s symptoms would include “following through….â€)

The SBA’s ‘Mess-Pot-Sip’ (spelling?) mix of kaolin & morphine cured our Maltese Dog cases of Abdominal Diarrhoea.

Often a bunch of fives was most efficacious in curing the ‘running-off-at-the-mouth’ variant - Verbal Diarrhoea.

But what inexpensive and expedient remedies are available for the treatment of the newly-discovered but virulent form of Cyber Diarrhoea?

Only yesterday a poor, plagiaristic, wannabee member of RR exhibited all of the classic symptoms of this highly contagious but essentially boring condition. (No names, but I can reveal a clue: As thick as a double Oggie Sandwich, his initials are J a 5 o n.)

Flitting around aimlessly, that poor sufferer clocked up over twenty inane posts yesterday in only four hours between early afternoon and his bedtime at approx 1830. That poor soul even went without a stand-easy!

Any answers please for curing such severe cases of Cyber Diarrhoea?

Bob

PS Shared experiences of the other two Diarrheic conditions above are also welcome on this thread.

If wit was sh*t, he would be cured :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :wink:

seenoffteefcuk

War Hero
i was once a sufferer of said cyber diarrhoea some of you may remember a couple of years ago in barrow
it was actually quite contagious although having looked back on period of illness i was a carrier who had the symptoms and i hope i am cured allbeit with a few embarrasing memories(the amount of cyberhoea i was coming out with it was obviously a severe case).

instructions for cure
CIVVIES
digest 1 lemon
Grow up
Remember the internet is a tool for you to use NOT for a tool to use.

MATELOTS
do not digest 1 lemon
do not grow up(your a matelot it wont suit you)
try to occupy yourself as boredom is scientificly the biggest contributer to contracting cyberhoea
remember there are other matelots on here who have more than likely been there done it, or served/friends with the jimmy you slag off.

I still have the odd relapse now and again but the medication mostly does its job
Thankyou.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Human Rights Council 45: Statement for Item 9 General Debate on racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related forms of intolerance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Crime news: updated Crown Court fee guidance and new claim forms MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 45: statement for the Interactive Dialogue with the Special Rapporteur on Contemporary forms of Slavery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Paper based fee bearing forms are changing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 44: Interactive Dialogue with the SR on Contemporary Forms of Racism MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Attestation forms for travel to and within France MoD News 0
MoD_RSS South Sudanese Government Forms Cabinet: Troika Statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New national application forms to apply for, change or renew a marketing authorisation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 42 - General Comment: Contemporary Forms of Slavery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 42nd Human Rights Council - UK statement for Clustered ID with SR on Contemporary forms of Slavery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Threat level system updated to include all forms of terrorism MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Crime news: upgraded digital claim forms CA1 and DC01 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Crime news: court appointee and defence cost order claim forms MoD News 0
S Forms Handed In Joining the Royal Navy 4
S Medical Forms Joining the Royal Navy 3
S Just completed rfa application forms whats next ??? RFA 2
J Help - eye sight forms Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
C Supplementary Application forms? RFA 2
B RFA recruitment Forms RFA 0
S Forgot to put things on medical forms... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
H Forms to bring for recruting test (102 and 493)? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
T Expenses forms RFA 5
H Medical Forms Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
E AFCO Form 104a (AIB Forms) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
O Messed up my forms. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
K Security forms? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
B Medical Officer Cadetship Forms! HELP! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
B Security Clearance Forms Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
F AFCO - Handing in application forms without NHS Number? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
F Already SC cleared... do I need to do the forms again? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
J Delayed reply of medical/application forms. The Fleet Air Arm 14
B security check and eye test forms Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
I waiting time from sending off AIB forms to AIB date Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 28
T Replacement Application Forms Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
frayedknotarts Sailmaker's Forms (benches) History 3
T Application forms The Corps 1
soleil Cures for insomnia The Quarterdeck 36
brazenhussy A drinker's guide to hangover cures Diamond Lil's 27