Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by brazenhussy, Apr 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. this makes me wonder if prehaps somone is trying to hide something
  2. Agreed----All should be stood down---most boring and of no consequence!!!
  3. How can we let it rest? This is the biggest cover up since JFK or Hanger 51 or JPA!
  4. Concur, the French and the former Metropolitan Police Commissioner have conducted investigations. Whilst appreciating his great loss, I cant believe a certain idiot who owns a large spar (prices are about the same) in Knightsbridge (and I quote) "Prince Philip ordered MI5 to kill my son and Diana", is keeping this going. Image having him in your mess, all dahs and no dits, "honest Joss, I didnt know what time colours was..".
    Would any member of the SIS (wouldnt it be 6 anyway and not 5) really get rid of someone in this manner, I ask you, give them some credit and Phil the Greek ordering it, what ever next. The coroner keeps changing because the whole thing is a bloody media hand grenade. This is a huge waste of taxpayers money.
    End this madness now.
  5. Handler
    Totally agree mate. It's only the people who think East Enders and Coronation Street are real people and places who seem to have an issue over her.:roll:
  6. What you mean there not real - bugger, how do i break that one to the OH.... she thinks they are Reality TV.....
  7. What a bloody fiasco simple enough message, wear your seat belt and don't get in a car if the driver is blootered.
  8. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

My God BH- Do you know what blasphemy you have uttered mentioning the "Duchy of Cornwall Two"? Part Time Pongo will be livid!!!

Good heavens, someone might wonder what may happen to their peerage. (Now it's frowned upon to buy one, like they used to).

It's OK to criticise the "Cornwall 15" but not the "Dutchy of Cornwall 2"

Desist, woman, I tell thee!
  9. It's a very effective means to cover up embarassing political news... :evil:
  10. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Blummin' spoilsport- I only buy a paper if Di's in the headline. You'll be saying Eastenders & Coronation Street isn't true next...

11. Simple really, the longer it's left lying around the more it's going to smell.