DIANA INQUEST CORONER TO STAND DOWN

Concur, the French and the former Metropolitan Police Commissioner have conducted investigations. Whilst appreciating his great loss, I cant believe a certain idiot who owns a large spar (prices are about the same) in Knightsbridge (and I quote) "Prince Philip ordered MI5 to kill my son and Diana", is keeping this going. Image having him in your mess, all dahs and no dits, "honest Joss, I didnt know what time colours was..".
Would any member of the SIS (wouldnt it be 6 anyway and not 5) really get rid of someone in this manner, I ask you, give them some credit and Phil the Greek ordering it, what ever next. The coroner keeps changing because the whole thing is a bloody media hand grenade. This is a huge waste of taxpayers money.
End this madness now.

Handler
Agreed----All should be stood down---most boring and of no consequence!!!
Totally agree mate. It's only the people who think East Enders and Coronation Street are real people and places who seem to have an issue over her.:roll:
RoofRat

RoofRat said:
Handler
Totally agree mate. It's only the people who think East Enders and Coronation Street are real people and places who seem to have an issue over her.:roll:
RoofRat
What you mean there not real - bugger, how do i break that one to the OH.... she thinks they are Reality TV.....

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
brazenhussy said:
Surely this has been dragged out to long?
Isn't it time to leave her to rest- and let her sons' move on?
My God BH- Do you know what blasphemy you have uttered mentioning the "Duchy of Cornwall Two"? Part Time Pongo will be livid!!!

Good heavens, someone might wonder what may happen to their peerage. (Now it's frowned upon to buy one, like they used to).

It's OK to criticise the "Cornwall 15" but not the "Dutchy of Cornwall 2"

Desist, woman, I tell thee!

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
RoofRat said:
Handler
RoofRat
Blummin' spoilsport- I only buy a paper if Di's in the headline. You'll be saying Eastenders & Coronation Street isn't true next...

Doh!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lingyai Current Affairs 21
Chalky Submariners 5
Tartan_Terrier History 12