Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DIANA INQUEST CORONER TO STAND DOWN

Blood

MIA
Concur, the French and the former Metropolitan Police Commissioner have conducted investigations. Whilst appreciating his great loss, I cant believe a certain idiot who owns a large spar (prices are about the same) in Knightsbridge (and I quote) "Prince Philip ordered MI5 to kill my son and Diana", is keeping this going. Image having him in your mess, all dahs and no dits, "honest Joss, I didnt know what time colours was..".
Would any member of the SIS (wouldnt it be 6 anyway and not 5) really get rid of someone in this manner, I ask you, give them some credit and Phil the Greek ordering it, what ever next. The coroner keeps changing because the whole thing is a bloody media hand grenade. This is a huge waste of taxpayers money.
End this madness now.

RoofRat

War Hero
Handler
Agreed----All should be stood down---most boring and of no consequence!!!
Totally agree mate. It's only the people who think East Enders and Coronation Street are real people and places who seem to have an issue over her.:roll:
RoofRat

ukdaytona

War Hero
RoofRat said:
Handler
Totally agree mate. It's only the people who think East Enders and Coronation Street are real people and places who seem to have an issue over her.:roll:
RoofRat

What you mean there not real - bugger, how do i break that one to the OH.... she thinks they are Reality TV.....

finknottle

Banned
What a bloody fiasco simple enough message, wear your seat belt and don't get in a car if the driver is blootered.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
brazenhussy said:
Surely this has been dragged out to long?
Isn't it time to leave her to rest- and let her sons' move on?

My God BH- Do you know what blasphemy you have uttered mentioning the "Duchy of Cornwall Two"? Part Time Pongo will be livid!!!

Good heavens, someone might wonder what may happen to their peerage. (Now it's frowned upon to buy one, like they used to).

It's OK to criticise the "Cornwall 15" but not the "Dutchy of Cornwall 2"

Desist, woman, I tell thee!

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
RoofRat said:
Handler
RoofRat

Blummin' spoilsport- I only buy a paper if Di's in the headline. You'll be saying Eastenders & Coronation Street isn't true next...

Doh!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Press release: Public urged not to take dangerous risks as Storm Diana hits Britain MoD News 0
T Happy April Fools: Government orders a third carrier, HMS Princess Diana Nautical Jokes 0
hackle HMS Diana (D126): The ship that went nuclear Current Affairs 30
wet_blobby the curse of diana? Diamond Lil's 7
dhoby_bucket Diana Diamond Lil's 37
golden_rivet Diana - same verdict regardless? The Quarterdeck 25
Lingyai Diana Current Affairs 21
Chalky USS Princess Diana - Marvellous Submariners 5
MoD_RSS Press release: Family of Ella Kissi-Debrah can apply for fresh inquest MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Family of Elsie Frost can apply for fresh inquest MoD News 0
soleil Pompey News: "Inquest Hears Of Officer’s Death On Warship" The Fleet 2
finknottle Ian Tomlinson (Inquest Jury Verdict) Current Affairs 102
Ninja_Stoker RAF Puma Crash inquest Current Affairs 14
soleil Inquest into RM deaths in Afghan: Verdict "Unlawful Killing" The Corps 1
S Inquest for sailors onboard tireless. Current Affairs 1
P Inquest begins into deaths of four in Iraq Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Charity Commission opens inquiry into care charity following Coroner’s report MoD News 0
N HMS VIGILANT: coroner ruled suicide. Submariners 0
soleil HMS Tireless - Coroner's Verdict Published Current Affairs 16
N Coroner not best pleased over MOD cover up. Current Affairs 93

Latest Threads