Diamond Lils

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by higthepig, Jul 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a thought from an old fart,The moderators are banging on about THE FLEET and THE QUARTERDECK,well heres a novel idea,what about posting,From the OLD Farts in here,you can say what you like about any subject you want,and as Nutty said ITS DIAMOND LILS so there is no need for any moderator to butt in at all , except our own Sailbad the Sinner,of course they can join in the banter,this will then leave the said forums to the young ones,so no comments about forums in here from the mods at all,except of course from Sailbad who has said in the past it would have to be serious for him to interfere,but its only a thought from a lonely Old Fart,remember guys ,no comments from mods,unless its to join in the fun.

2. Yippee go for it great idea.
    From what I know of some of the younger ones they will join in to.
    Please don’t prove me wrong lads and lassies.
  3. And a great quiet descended on the earth
  4. Nice weather we're having.....
  5. The Mod's seem to be on something at the minute, so would find some trivial fault just to make their presence known.
  6. Supposed to get some rain tomorrow???????
  7. Hope so, I been sweating like an ethnic minority at a Klan rally.
  8. Very good, Beer, lmao.
  9. wasn't that a bit of tumble-weed going past?.....no? my mistake.
  10. [​IMG]

Sorry, couldn't resist, crawling back in the hole now.
  11. aye you were right enough there was one there ^^^^^^^^

lol :D
  12. C'mon guys

I am keen to apply a light touch, but you aren't trying

Anyone remember the ' Hole in the Wall Club' ?
  13. Charlie...god bless his gay shit locker
  14. We used to proudly wear our "Charles' Hole In The Wall Club" T-shirts because we weren't Gay.

Do you see the subtle irony there?
    Do you?
  15. Oh go on then.....I remember too tee hee
  16. OK Matelots and Jennies I have a very serious question to ask you all.

Who are more prone to outrageous sexual fantasies...Matelots or Jennies.

And if you have any weird sexual desires then tell us we're dying to know.

Mine's is having it off with two Nuns in a Pussers hammock on a Destroyer in a force 12 Hurricane after four tots of the genuine Pussers Neaters.....OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH !!!!!!! and I am only 66...WOW

:roll: :D 8)
  17. My, aren't us old farts being amusing?
  18. Streaky
    I'm off to find 2 Nuns, a Pusser Hammock. and some Navy Neaters....don't know about the Destroyer and the Hurricane though..they can come later you old fart you !!!!!

8) :lol: :oops:
  19. Sadly for me living in paradise, I have no fantasies left unexplored......
    And then Ling wept for there were no perversions left to conquer :-(
  20. Aye! Aye! Lingyai. Fully concur. I stopped fantasising after I was hit full on in the face with a soft banana fired from a birds cunny down Soy Cowboy. :wink: