Diamond Lil`s

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by higthepig, May 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. has the Gash Barge been removed?
  2. Its still available as far as I can see Higs. We need it as it's one of only two places available for the gang of four (or fortyfour) to post.
  3. Its still there hig.
  4. I know its there but why wont pink and fluffy come up?
  5. I`ve just posted a new thing in the Gash Barge but its not showing, all the other forums show, relegated .
  6. The gash barge is for 'gash dits/posts' etc, it has therefore been removed from taking space up on the homepage. You can still post but it won't update on the homepage like others.

p.s. this is a site issue thing
  7. Why not?
  8. you think it's a good idea for 'new' members or nearly new members to see us advertise our rubbish threads from the gash barge? Great way of recruiting new members huh

As G_CO said in site issues.............it ain't a problem, if it bothers you that much, click on forums and go to the gash barge.
  9. Well they dont HAVE to look do they?It does have a good description of the forum.Its not like buying a cream cake and when you open the box its a cream cracker is it???
  10. So what andy? There are more pressing issues at hand than the gash barge, get over it :rambo:
  11. CO's decision guy's, we will have to live with it.

12. This cannot be for real - all of a sudden this is a serious site - what about all the the twonkish Daily Mail readers then? When will they be banned - pmsl - oops sorry they are the ones the site wants to recruit - lol - hey I vote ban everyone who can't spell they must be bad for the site's image :)

13. noo becuase ta wil meen eye wil not b able 2 post
  14. Carl you had a few mate :pukel: :thumright:

15. no NZB you got the wrong thread - that was certain individuals on the Plymouth run ashore :toilet:
  16. Not again!! :rofl: :lol: :pukel: :thumright: