Diamond Lil`s

Its still available as far as I can see Higs. We need it as it's one of only two places available for the gang of four (or fortyfour) to post.

The gash barge is for 'gash dits/posts' etc, it has therefore been removed from taking space up on the homepage. You can still post but it won't update on the homepage like others.

p.s. this is a site issue thing

andym said:
you think it's a good idea for 'new' members or nearly new members to see us advertise our rubbish threads from the gash barge? Great way of recruiting new members huh

As G_CO said in site issues.............it ain't a problem, if it bothers you that much, click on forums and go to the gash barge.

Well they dont HAVE to look do they?It does have a good description of the forum.Its not like buying a cream cake and when you open the box its a cream cracker is it???

CO's decision guy's, we will have to live with it.

Good_CO

Re: Posts not shown on Main page
Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:17 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is. The mods asked me to remove the Gash Barge threads from the front page. We also do this on ARRSE for the ARRSE Hole. I agree with this as the front page is really the intro for visitors and we don't really want to advertise the worst junk on RR!

For those who want all, you can get the full recent posts from the header menu - Forums, Newest Posts.

Jenny_Dabber said:
andym said:
you think it's a good idea for 'new' members or nearly new members to see us advertise our rubbish threads from the gash barge? Great way of recruiting new members huh

As G_CO said in site issues.............it ain't a problem, if it bothers you that much, click on forums and go to the gash barge.
This cannot be for real - all of a sudden this is a serious site - what about all the the twonkish Daily Mail readers then? When will they be banned - pmsl - oops sorry they are the ones the site wants to recruit - lol - hey I vote ban everyone who can't spell they must be bad for the site's image :)

:pukel:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
higthepig Site Issues 34
imom1406 Diamond Lil's 60
higthepig Diamond Lil's 41