Devils Guard

Discussion in 'Hobbies & The Great Indoors' started by daffy1, Mar 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wonder if anyone can help me out, i am after the mentioned title, been after this book for sometime now, but its fecking hard to find at a decent price. Anyone know any websites that sell this at a good price. For anyone that dont know how much in demand this book is look on Amazon.

The best i can find it for is £30 for a used copy. Its amazing how much a used copy of this book is worth.

2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Daffy have you tried your local library? If they haven't got it in stock they will quite often order it in, worth a try

3. I tried mate, she said they all went missing and the copy they do have is not available to go out. Just shows how in demand this book is.
    Soleil thanks for the link, I will be keeping a close eye on that. Fingers crossed the bid is actually starting at £10.

4. I tried mate, she said they all went missing and the copy they do have is not available to go out. Just shows how in demand this book is.
    Soleil thanks for the link, I will be keeping a close eye on that. Fingers crossed the bid is actually starting at £10.

5. Have you looked for a .pdf download Daffy?