Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Devils Guard

daffy1

War Hero
I wonder if anyone can help me out, i am after the mentioned title, been after this book for sometime now, but its fecking hard to find at a decent price. Anyone know any websites that sell this at a good price. For anyone that dont know how much in demand this book is look on Amazon.

The best i can find it for is £30 for a used copy. Its amazing how much a used copy of this book is worth.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Daffy have you tried your local library? If they haven't got it in stock they will quite often order it in, worth a try

daffy1

War Hero
I tried mate, she said they all went missing and the copy they do have is not available to go out. Just shows how in demand this book is.
Soleil thanks for the link, I will be keeping a close eye on that. Fingers crossed the bid is actually starting at £10.

daffy1

War Hero
I tried mate, she said they all went missing and the copy they do have is not available to go out. Just shows how in demand this book is.
Soleil thanks for the link, I will be keeping a close eye on that. Fingers crossed the bid is actually starting at £10.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D New book coming out shortly - Sea Devils by John Swinfield The Book Club 0
Welshy Red Devils Jump for Holidays for Heroes Charity 0
soleil Captain Peter Norton GC - Freefall Jump with the Red Devils Charity 0
janner Changing of the Guard The Fleet 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp SCC Armed Guard Video - HMS EXCELLENT March 3rd 2019 SCC and URNU 1
whitemouse Palace Guard The Fleet 6
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp On Your Guard (Ian) Miscellaneous 1
DemobJob Security Guard - ASAP - Boscombe Down The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
S HMS FORWARD AND FLYING FOX Royal Guard at dedication of Naval Memorial Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
soleil Pompey News: "Royal Navy Ship Will Guard Removal Of Chemical Stockpile From Syria" The Fleet 3
F Booties guard boaties Current Affairs 22
Kev73 Falkland Is - guard ship Current Affairs 49
soleil Liverpool Echo: "Liverpool RN And RM Reservists To Guard Olympic Games Spectators" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
soleil Evening Standard: "Navy's Biggest Ship To Guard London Games" The Fleet 8
old45marine Darell's Day Land guard fort..North Essex RMA Superp day RMR 0
bikerman Coast guard Diamond Lil's 2
T HM Coast Guard Current Affairs 17
WhizzbangDai Welsh Guard's CO killed in Afghan Current Affairs 8
YouAreHavingALaugh Queens Guard retaliates to [email protected]@ taking student Current Affairs 53
oberon Gannet gate guard The Fleet Air Arm 39
JamesH French guard d'honneur The Gash Barge 0
P Guard Comp SCC and URNU 16
R Buck House Guard makes a rude gesture! Diamond Lil's 15
rod-gearing Unified Force to guard United Kingdom Current Affairs 15
2 Changing guard at Buckingham Palace. The Quarterdeck 4
D Guard this Sunday The Quarterdeck 18

Latest Threads