Devil's Advocate

ratsroden

Lantern Swinger
How banal and humdrum "Hands in Pockets" would have been without that little input of bombast, hyperbole and Pussers flannel ,with further tendentious offerings resulting in over 20 odd members participating-- some more than once.
It was destined to be torpid,run of the mill and as ordinary and uninteresting as a rub down with cotton waste and a tin of Bluebell.
Will be leaving you in peace to create your own mischief ,as my wife and I are off this evening to attend The Annual National Service for Seafarers at St Pauls -- always providing those unwashed ,middle class ,brain-dead allow us to get through London
It will be some while , however, for you to wallow in your own despair ,as my wife and I are also leaving in a couple of days ,for a bit over three months of winter sun.

Stirlin

War Hero
How banal and humdrum "Hands in Pockets" would have been without that little input of bombast, hyperbole and Pussers flannel ,with further tendentious offerings resulting in over 20 odd members participating-- some more than once.
It was destined to be torpid,run of the mill and as ordinary and uninteresting as a rub down with cotton waste and a tin of Bluebell.
Will be leaving you in peace to create your own mischief ,as my wife and I are off this evening to attend The Annual National Service for Seafarers at St Pauls -- always providing those unwashed ,middle class ,brain-dead allow us to get through London
It will be some while , however, for you to wallow in your own despair ,as my wife and I are also leaving in a couple of days ,for a bit over three months of winter sun.
-
vit.jpg

Lea123

Badgeman
Nice one. WSM?
Why all the bollocks of talking in broken biscuits?
You’re probably not a bad bloke? But, why the riddles in a conversation. I just don’t get it.
However, I may get ripped to bits for this as of the posts earlier.
Alfacharlie.