Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Detention Quarters

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
@Little River

Have you just replied to your own post?

And you realise that the post you replied to was put up 3 years ago so it is unlikely that call sign will see it?

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I was always a good boy..... (cough) except for one Christmas leave when, instead of going to Helensburgh like my leave pass said, I went to Capetown - easy mistake to make. Anyway, that was where the love of my life that I met on deployment lived!

The flight coming home left 3 days earlier than my leave expired, or 4 days later, so it was a no brainer! Funnily enough, there were a few of the lads off the ship (Antrim) on that flight.

10 days leave and pay and standing at the table with my sleeves down so I wouldn't have to explain the suntan I'd got in the 'Burg!!

To be honest, the thought of DQs scared the poo out of me, but even worse was the idea of getting 2nd Class - what the heck was 1st Class!!

I seem to remember there being lots of clear lower decks to attend warrant readings, but it couldn't have been THAT many, could it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Belarus: Joint Statement by Media Freedom Coalition on the detention of journalists MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for evidence: Second Annual Inspection of ‘Adults at Risk’ in immigration detention MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Arrest and detention of journalists and demonstrators in Belarus: UK statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Detention of Yuri Dmitriev in the Russian Federation: UK statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Inspection report published: Annual inspection of ‘Adults at Risk in Immigration Detention’ (2018–19) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Immigration detention reform MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Call for evidence: ‘Adults at Risk’ in immigration detention MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Call for evidence: ‘Adults at Risk’ in immigration detention MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New pilot schemes to support migrants at risk of detention MoD News 0
B Detention History 17
K Civil liberties: detention without trial Current Affairs 1
I Kit of men sent to detention The Gash Barge 2
H MILITARY DETENTION BARRACKS, CORRODINO History 0
S Marriage quarters Finance & Pensions 28
R Married quarters Joining the Royal Navy 5
apipanippa Married Quarters Faslane Bases / Shore Est 6
B Dartmouth Married Quarters History 9
D Buying a house or married quarters? Finance & Pensions 3
J Married Quarters - Help??? Bases / Shore Est 2
E Married quarters at Rowner? UPO 2
E Married quarters in Rowner Bases / Shore Est 0
Trainer NEM is not going down so well in certain quarters.... View from the UPO Finance & Pensions 61
R Married Quarters/Housing Bases / Shore Est 10
S Married quarters entitlement? Bases / Shore Est 7
J Marriage quarters help The Quarterdeck 4
N Question: Gosport married quarters Bases / Shore Est 6
M Married Quarters Plymouth The Quarterdeck 4
L Married Quarters for HMS Collingwood The Quarterdeck 3
D Southwick Park married quarters Bases / Shore Est 1
pompeyexpat Plymouth quarters Blogs 4
shazam21 Married Quarters - Economy 7 Electric Meter Question Bases / Shore Est 4
G Married Quarters Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
J Married Quarters Bases / Shore Est 2
R Faslane Married Quarters Bases / Shore Est 8
O married quarters Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
F Plymouth Married Quarters: 1904-1906 History 3
Lost_Soul Married Quarters Bases / Shore Est 3
soleil HMS Iron Duke seizes three-quarters of a tonne of cocaine The Fleet 8
B married quarters Bases / Shore Est 14
M RNAS Yeovilton Families Quarters The Fleet Air Arm 16
S married quarters Bases / Shore Est 26
M married quarters Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 22
HarryBosch RM Nod tries to break into CTC jenny's quarters (Video) The Corps 6
wet_blobby Married quarters Current Affairs 14
2OE10 Married Quarters water rates charges The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 7
FISO Married Quarters in Guzz The Fleet 15
slim Sale of ex married quarters Current Affairs 2