Deserting Old and Bold--Why?

Got my cozzie out, ready for the trip to Cyprus. Last time I wore it, it was like I'd become a fanny magnet.....had to beat the women off with a stick.

View attachment 31521
SAFEGUARD - Be sure to make early contact with RR's E. Cyprus Submarine Rep. - @skyvet.

(Besides that Keo he'll have waiting for you I'm sure he'll be only too pleased to take similar photos of you for RR's, ermm, edification/gratification...)

SAFEGUARD - Be sure to make early contact with RR's E. Cyprus Submarine Rep. - @skyvet.

(Besides that Keo he'll have waiting for you I'm sure he'll be only too pleased to take similar photos of you for RR's, ermm, edification/gratification...)
If me and WolfPack can finally agree on something, I reckon we can have a good loaf for the whole of June 2018.
The new part time "business venture" we've taken up has just begun. We're taking in foreign exchange kids
as a host family. Currently have two Polish lads who have been with us for 14 nights, then two 19 year old
Polish lasses (shut up at the back). Not a whole bundle of money, but easy to cope with and we're booked
in for French, Italian, Spanish and Ecuadorian students through until August. The Polish lads leave tomorrow
and they've been extremely well behaved, polite and have provided excellent feedback to their sponsor.
Best laugh I had was explaining to 'em what a *Pot Noodle* was.

Anyway were was I? Oh yes. On a hunting mission.

http://bizcyp.com/rna/

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
The sentiments are appreciated, Sol, but I do wonder if the recruiting aspect has killed off the social aspect. Not intentional, but it does make you wonder, let's be honest.

I'm not storming off in a huff, rest assured, just seeing if things pick-up generally as there's a whole lot more to the Navy than recruiting. To be honest, about 50% of queries are via pm anyway which is labour intensive - not paid to do it, so will happily give it a swerve :D
As a former protégé of yours from way back when (well... 2011 ish) I can say you were an invaluable source of information, good humour and patience. Please don't give up on us yet.

As it happens, still serving (Hossifer) and still just about managing to glide under the radar.