Deserting Old and Bold--Why?

Welcome!.
You will, hopefully, introduce provocative comment and opinion to what has become an anodyne chat room.
Anything critical of anything, is pooh-poohed by a coterie of submariners and Moderators
Be polite and legal in ones entries--- but, please,-- be incisive.
The MOD has more than sufficient Media People to put forward their points of view.
Let's hear it for the rest of us. Soleil will always be there to put forward their side of the argument.
Nice of you to welcome NS, probably the longest serving moderator on the site.:rolleyes:

I used to get really annoyed with some of the MODs on RR. However over the years the ones that were really annoying seem to have either left or become far more moderate in their approach to the position.
I now have no problems with any of the MODs on RR andbelieve that the Moderation of the site is in good hands!
You been sniffing blue again, or off your meds? :p

huwshpis

Lantern Swinger
I used to get really annoyed with some of the MODs on RR. However over the years the ones that were really annoying seem to have either left or become far more moderate in their approach to the position.
I now have no problems with any of the MODs on RR andbelieve that the Moderation of the site is in good hands!
You been sniffing blue again, or off your meds? :p
Blue? Do you mean the stuff my grandma used to put in with the laundry to whiten it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chillin' out on a Saturday afternoon. Stubbies on the table (plus bottle opener). Handed in my
"resignation letter" last night-shift, which will be actioned on Monday probably. Gave them a
final bye-bye date of the 23rd May 2018.

I could get used to this.
a) Congratulations!

b) Don't even think about popping over to see me - I'm out that day!*

* Unless bearing copious amounts of GOOD gin and Fever Tree! Then we can talk!

Distinct possibility that I can rent a place here:-

Protaras.jpg

Protaras. I think I can manage to do S.F.A. for half a year....yep, Cyprus is top of the list so far. Mates place, mates rates.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shakey Miscellaneous 0
P Miscellaneous 0
P Miscellaneous 0