DESERT OUTPOST

do you have to put a link to RR on your website? I know everyones entitled to be what ever they want nower days but us handsome fellas can do without fending of hordes of your mates. :twisted:
 

writerken

Banned
wet_blobby said:
do you have to put a link to RR on your website? I know everyones entitled to be what ever they want nower days but us handsome fellas can do without fending of hordes of your mates. :twisted:

I reckon all the more reason to do so! A link to your profile perhaps!

And what's more I see you have a nice little racist remark on it.
 

slim

War Hero
writerken said:
wet_blobby said:
do you have to put a link to RR on your website? I know everyones entitled to be what ever they want nower days but us handsome fellas can do without fending of hordes of your mates. :twisted:

I reckon all the more reason to do so! A link to your profile perhaps!

And what's more I see you have a nice little racist remark on it.

I haven't looked at your website Ken, but what is racist about Blobbys remark?
I do not have a problem with gays however on a personal note I would not like to encourage gays without naval connections to RR. After all the site is called Rum Ration and not Bum Ration :smile:
 
I see you have edited your post ken, would you care to expand on your comment about me being a racists?

Last time I looked there wasn't one on there.....you haven't been playing have you?

now, I haven't had a pop about you being addicted to the chocolate highway have I...lets be civil.
 

writerken

Banned
slim said:
writerken said:
wet_blobby said:
do you have to put a link to RR on your website? I know everyones entitled to be what ever they want nower days but us handsome fellas can do without fending of hordes of your mates. :twisted:

I reckon all the more reason to do so! A link to your profile perhaps!

And what's more I see you have a nice little racist remark on it.

I haven't looked at your website Ken, but what is racist about Blobbys remark?
I do not have a problem with gays however on a personal note I would not like to encourage gays without naval connections to RR. After all the site is called Rum Ration and not Bum Ration :smile:

"why you kikka my dog and a call it **** off?"

This has racial undertones. It always has and always will. In London's East End it was used against the Pakistani as a joke for many years, and most likely still is. I don't find it at all amusing. Then again, I'm gay!
 

nutty_bag

War Hero
wet_blobby said:
I see you have edited your post ken, would you care to expand on your comment about me being a racists?

Last time I looked there wasn't one on there.....you haven't been playing have you?

now, I haven't had a pop about you being addicted to the chocolate highway have I...lets be civil.

Bournville boulevard!! :grin:
 

slim

War Hero
writerken said:
slim said:
writerken said:
wet_blobby said:
do you have to put a link to RR on your website? I know everyones entitled to be what ever they want nower days but us handsome fellas can do without fending of hordes of your mates. :twisted:

I reckon all the more reason to do so! A link to your profile perhaps!

And what's more I see you have a nice little racist remark on it.

I haven't looked at your website Ken, but what is racist about Blobbys remark?
I do not have a problem with gays however on a personal note I would not like to encourage gays without naval connections to RR. After all the site is called Rum Ration and not Bum Ration :smile:

"why you kikka my dog and a call it **** off?"

This has racial undertones. It always has and always will. In London's East End it was used against the Pakistani as a joke for many years, and most likely still is. I don't find it at all amusing. Then again, I'm gay!

As an ex matelot of your era Ken you should know that Kikka my dog has no grounding against Pakistani's.
It is a matelots expression from the island of Malta and the full saying is:
"Why you kikka my fod & call him **** off when is name isa Rover".

No malice meant
Methinks you are too PC
I too will be PC I object most strongly to words being stolen from the English language. I am no longer able to say that I am gay as some then seem to think that I am Homosexual.
Please explain to me what is wrong with the word Homosexual?
 
excuse me for going back to the original topic briefly....

Ken, you have a link to this website from your own. I as a complete computer biff even know that it is a form of advertising. the more links you have the higher up the search engines you will score...I use the same technique in the real world....if you are linked to a website with a large number of hits all the better, I would say Rum Ration and Arrse would rate as high hitters.

I always ask permission for a link, have you asked Good or Bad CO for permission for your link?
 

New Posts

Top