DESERT ISLAND With The SALTY RATINGS Hotel ...Now Open!!

OK COME JOIN US ON THE DESERT ISLAND
YOU CAN BRING TWO THING'S WITH YOU

THERE'S FRESH WATER AT THE WATERFALL AND IT MAKE'S A GREAT SHOWER TOO

ALL ARE WELCOME AT PARADISE LOST

COME JOIN THE CASTAWAY'S AND BANTER ON THE BEACH

Carlm wrote:

"for my to things am gonna bring two barrels of larger "

I'll bring a larger barrel than you Carlm, and my panther, who goes by the name of "Midnight".

Proud_2_B_RN said:
What about 2 good looking women?
Bugger that! What about two who can hunt, fish, butcher, cook, weave, knit, sew, do joinery, build, brew beer from coconuts, and have their own tool kits?!

Joe_Crow said:
Proud_2_B_RN said:
What about 2 good looking women?
Bugger that! What about two who can hunt, fish, butcher, cook, weave, knit, sew, do joinery, build, brew beer from coconuts, and have their own tool kits?!
In that case I'll install a submarine pipeline delivering me DRAFT Newcastle Brown...

And my two handsome men who can hunt, fish, butcher, cook, weave, knit, sew, do joinery, build, brew beer from coconuts, and have their own tool kits, and be the source of both profound and amusing conversation will naturally have to be Blobbs and Harry. :thumright:

Sorry matelots, but you just know a pair of well developed booties is a better guarantee of survival (in comfort) than a couple of sailors! ;)

Teflon Tony helmet donned awaiting incoming.....

shag_shacker said:
rosie

and

the puncture repair kit
Er ... if you mean me, I really cannot spare the time at the mo, thanks awfully for thinking of me! Just off to The Gambia for a week! However if the plan is to go in February I could almost certainly squeeze you in.

rosinacarley said:
Er ... if you mean me, I really cannot spare the time at the mo, thanks awfully for thinking of me! Just off to The Gambiafor a week! However if the plan is to go in February I could almost certainly squeeze you in.
I hope you are taking the other half young lady!!

I've seen PLENTY of "single" women there over the years, for one thing only and it ain't the beach!