Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DESERT ISLAND With The SALTY RATINGS Hotel ...Now Open!!

OK COME JOIN US ON THE DESERT ISLAND
YOU CAN BRING TWO THING'S WITH YOU

THERE'S FRESH WATER AT THE WATERFALL AND IT MAKE'S A GREAT SHOWER TOO

ALL ARE WELCOME AT PARADISE LOST

COME JOIN THE CASTAWAY'S AND BANTER ON THE BEACH

Carlm wrote:

"for my to things am gonna bring two barrels of larger "

I'll bring a larger barrel than you Carlm, and my panther, who goes by the name of "Midnight".

Joe_Crow

War Hero
Proud_2_B_RN said:
What about 2 good looking women?

Bugger that! What about two who can hunt, fish, butcher, cook, weave, knit, sew, do joinery, build, brew beer from coconuts, and have their own tool kits?!

Joe_Crow said:
Proud_2_B_RN said:
What about 2 good looking women?

Bugger that! What about two who can hunt, fish, butcher, cook, weave, knit, sew, do joinery, build, brew beer from coconuts, and have their own tool kits?!

In that case I'll install a submarine pipeline delivering me DRAFT Newcastle Brown...

And my two handsome men who can hunt, fish, butcher, cook, weave, knit, sew, do joinery, build, brew beer from coconuts, and have their own tool kits, and be the source of both profound and amusing conversation will naturally have to be Blobbs and Harry. :thumright:

Sorry matelots, but you just know a pair of well developed booties is a better guarantee of survival (in comfort) than a couple of sailors! ;)

Teflon Tony helmet donned awaiting incoming.....

brazenhussy said:
OK COME JOIN US ON THE DESERT ISLAND
YOU CAN BRING TWO THING'S WITH YOU

ONE OF ME WOULD BE A BAD INVESTMENT IF SURVIVAL IS AT STAKE!

Essentials to survival: One Booty, plus......

shag_shacker said:
rosie

and

the puncture repair kit

Er ... if you mean me, I really cannot spare the time at the mo, thanks awfully for thinking of me! Just off to The Gambia for a week! However if the plan is to go in February I could almost certainly squeeze you in.

rosinacarley said:
Er ... if you mean me, I really cannot spare the time at the mo, thanks awfully for thinking of me! Just off to The Gambiafor a week! However if the plan is to go in February I could almost certainly squeeze you in.

I hope you are taking the other half young lady!!

I've seen PLENTY of "single" women there over the years, for one thing only and it ain't the beach!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Press release: £60 million search begins for the next Peppa Pig, Art Attack and Desert Island Discs MoD News 0
Stirlin Desert Island Disc archive. Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 2
Blackrat Desert Island Discs Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 24
P Desert Island, Book and Luxury The Quarterdeck 21
MoD_RSS News story: Desert test drive for Mars rover controlled from 1,000 miles away MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully Book Comp - Rommel's Desert Warriors 1941-42 Competitions 12
MoD_RSS News story: Navy pilots swap Afghan desert for Norway snow MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully October book competitions - DESERT FIRE Competitions 13
MoD_RSS Royal Marines train in Californian desert Current Affairs 0
soleil Borehamwood Times: "Income Analyst Swaps City Suit For Desert Combats" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 5
soleil Guardian: "Gulf War, 20 Years On: Memories Of Desert Storm" Current Affairs 10
The_Caretaker The Desert Land Ops 1
Blackrat The Desert Rats Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 13
BillyNoMates Lumberjack in the Desert Current Affairs 3
JunglyDaz Desert DPM Rank Slides The Fleet Air Arm 22
W DESERT OUTPOST Diamond Lil's 63
MoD_RSS World’s most remote island helps UK exceed protected ocean target MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Next big step for Thorney Island’s flood defences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Puma helicopter performs first island medical evacuation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Walkers to enjoy new 21-mile coastal path on Walney Island MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Minister Rebecca Pow visits Wallasea Island MoD News 0
soleil Island Echo: "Ryde's Sea Cadets Looking For New Adult Leaders" SCC and URNU 0
SONAR-BENDER Falkland Island Chapel Charity 1
MoD_RSS FCO Minister Wheeler visit to Fiji and the Pacific Island Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Commission appoints interim managers to Island Health Trust MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: £300,000 refurbishment for Branston Island flood reservoir MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Change of Governor of St Helena, Ascension Island and Tristan da Cunha MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: £9.7 million construction contract awarded for Baker Barracks, Thorney Island MoD News 0
Stirlin South Island...DTS. Diamond Lil's 21
S MCD Accomodation Horsea Island? Bases / Shore Est 7
Sgt Jobsearch Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Ascension Island - £35,000 to £39,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Stirlin China Island The Quarterdeck 17
Sgt Jobsearch Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Ascension Island - £35,000 - £39,000 (Tax Free) The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Ascension Island - £35,000 - £39,000 (Tax Free) The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Senior Engineer (Power Stations) - Ascension Island - £40,000 - £45,000 (Tax Free) The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
W Bear Grylls: The Island Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 4
T First Aid Course at Whale Island Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
DemobJob Facility Manager - Island on the river Thames The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
2_deck_dash Whale Island Phoenix Fire / NBCD School - Contact details Bases / Shore Est 15
jambosun Bus from Portsmouth Dockyard to Whale Island Bases / Shore Est 0
soleil Pompey News: "Good To Go! New Carrier Island Looks The Part" The Fleet 10
MoD_RSS Royal Navy sailors survey Shackleton's island Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS HMS Montrose visits Ascension Island Current Affairs 3
soleil Royal Navy Official Calendar 2011 - "Island Nation" - Last Few Left! The Fleet 2
Naval_Gazer Royal Navy Charity Swim around Portsea Island 30 July Charity 5
soleil Navy News: "Work Begins On Carrier's Island" The Fleet 0
I Whale Island / HMS EXCELLENT Bases / Shore Est 8
SARKING HMS Island Princess History 19
soleil Pompey News: Edgar Evans Building demolished on Whale Island Bases / Shore Est 1
W MCTU Whale Island Current Affairs 6