Derbyshire Police appeal to identify mystery object

Ballistic said:
soleil said:
WreckerL said:
Serious looks like a set of go/no go gauges (to check hole dimensions)

Or a robotic butt plug.
Who would use one of those, WreckerL?
Me... the robotic thing though 8O

Had lots of go/no go gauges in my tool box :)
As Ballistic has said, they're used by engineers and gunners to prove there is no distortion in gun barrels, pipework or any other type of hole (steady boys, no amplififcation required). Also a quick and easy way to find out a holes general diameter with out using micrometers or vernier calipers.

Standing by for sexually laden innuendo from the bretheren :D

Latest Threads