Derby funeral

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by (granny), Jun 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

I watched, with sadness, the funeral of those 6 children in Derby. What a ghastly end to their brief young lives. I wasn't very impressed with one of the men carrying Jesse, as he walked along with the coffin, I could see that he was chewing gum. R.I.P kids.

2. Yes, a tragedy, that I think has a lot to unfold as yet, sadly the children's part is finished.

3. A sad state of affairs when the police won`t let the parents attend-whatever you might think, they haven`t been convicted of any offence..yet-due to them not being able to guarantee their safety. This when they are able to guarantee security for the jubilee, Dalai Lama`s visit, the Pope`s visit, and coming up...HM The Queen meeting those (convicted) murdering bastards of the IRA.

4. Fair point Rocket Ron. It might have been a little more honest for the police to say that they didn't trust the general public not to behave like an avenging mob and create a riot based on (as yet) unproven accusations fuelled by a few mindless thugs and the media.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012