Depression , suicide and schizophrenia

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by hobbit, Jun 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With recent threads on the above subjects anyone interested look at the below site . Make of it what you will . It is a line I follow in relation to heavy metal poisoning . There is a lot of material on the subject , web wise and in literature , both orthomolecular medicine and psychiatry . This is just one of many sites and definitely worth considering imho .

http://library.thinkquest.org/24206/orthomolecular-medicine.html

2. Hobbit, I didn't get around to looking at the website.

A. because I'm incapable and
    B. because I'm incapable.

However, I do have a query. Are you trying to incite Depression , suicide and schizophrenia?

Yours

Curious

3. Let me start with this , I thought a great deal before starting this thread because of anticipated negative reaction . It is , however , a genuine comment to advise others of possible ways to deal with the three areas mentioned plus many others . I am attempting to put a book together and this is a major part of the book . Incite in any way , never . I have spent a lot of my time looking for solutions to health problems , physical and mental as when looking at conventional methods I see a need for alternatives . Take Google and look at iatrogenic for a start . Anyway have a look at the site and see what you think , no need to shit-can it , if you don't agree or whatever , ignore it.

4. Does that mean you suffer from problems with depression, suicide or schizophrenia?

5. Check that site for onanism

6. And ..........., which anagram is that then?

7. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

calling each other onanists? Thats hardly news......

8. Who called anybody anything ?

9. Talk about 'seed falling on stony ground!'

10. I'm in two minds about all of this.

11. Well two minds are better than one, aren't they