Depression and medicals

Waspie

War Hero
You see thats just typical of you selfish bastards on here who have a day job.
Leave him be to come on and whinge, its fuckin entertaining and keeps me going instead of watching Jeremy Kyle.
And I can post all hard man comments without getting the shit kicked out of me.

I'll let you know I have a night job!!!

It's just I'm not very good at it!

C

cúnt

I'm doing that after I die, I'm haunting evry ****** who ever upset me.
You watch every ****** on here who recons they don't believe in god will suddenly want an exorcism.

Unless you smile how the fúck are we going to see you?

Rumrat

War Hero
Unless you smile how the fúck are we going to see you?

Oh you'll know I'm there alright, when you find things flying around in your room on the nights you aint been on the vino.
Oh and cellar doors opening without keys.
And as a grand finale your bed going to flying stations and the odd pace stick up your transom. Little things but subtle.
Only then the smile.:pale:

Guzzler

War Hero
Cellar? Bit posh. We're not all fantasists who like to tell everyone how they are making fifteen time more than they were when they were serving. For half a day's work or something.

Rumrat

War Hero
Cellar? Bit posh. We're not all fantasists who like to tell everyone how they are making fifteen time more than they were when they were serving. For half a day's work or something.

Bingo.
I've been waiting for someone else say what you just said.
I was begining to think me and stirling were the only two ******* who didin't make a million after we left the Andrew.
You just grew 10ft in my book.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I didn't make a million and I'm not getting anywhere near what I did when I was in the mob so spare a shekel for an old ex-submariner (and you can get the round in Rummers).

Rumrat

War Hero
I didn't make a million and I'm not getting anywhere near what I did when I was in the mob so spare a shekel for an old ex-submariner (and you can get the round in Rummers).

Going on the fact that I was totally wiped out by my divorce and have shacked up with two before re marrying I can understand that I never accumulated shite loads but I have always earned a reasonable amount and had a couple of good turns of the card so will not plead poverty. So good call Wrecks I'll buy you a tot or two anytime.
If I don't make this year I will move heaven and earth to get there next. If it hadn't been for this recent hand of crap it would not have been in the balance, but I am waiting to get a dollop of metal fitted on my car called a wop or wap and its dealer fit only as it needs to be tuned in or some-such crap. It tells the carb what mix of air to motion lotion apparently and some twat bolloxed it whilst fitting a pipe to the big whatsit at the top of the exhaust pipe. Fuckin graphic equaliser or something.
Fuckin cars, fuckin fiats and fuckin expensive.
If I hadn't got the money they would be able to do it yesterday. Because I can afford things no bastard is ever able to do it til next whenever.
Fuckin one horse town.:angry1:

Shinice123

Midshipman
Hello :) no I was never diagnosed with depression, however I was rather down a while ago due to a number of things. The reason I had to wait 7 months is because I need to lose weight from last Christmas, the festive season took its toll haha, I'm at a suitable weight now though :D