dentist charges

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by laserparty, May 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. hi
    can any any one help

    son just home on leave and shall we say that he was involved in an altercation with some local lads . Which resulted in him having his front tooth cracked in half, if he uses local dentist ( if he can find one ) can he claim his dentist charges back

    cheers :roll:
  2. He should go to his nearest Service (RN, Army or RAF) Dental Centre.

    He should be aware of this!
  3. Obviously had the sense knocked out of him too then... :roll:
  4. thanks for reply hes gone back to his base to get sortrd cheers
    not a happy chappy :lol:

Share This Page