Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Dental work

ryanhawk7

Badgeman
Just wondering if you have to declare any dental work before entry? Going to Raleigh on the 15th July and might be having some work done due to a chipped tooth and bad toothache.. Will this effect my application in anyway?

Ryan, please ignore the rant of the above poster, he is very ignorant. I am actually the incumbent dentist at HMS Raleigh and can adamantly confirm with the above symptoms will deny you your place in training. Sorry to break it to you but there is no point in turning up. Can I say personally good luck with all your future endeavours

1. Speak to your AFCO.
2. Bad toothache can prevent training but the dental team can do their thing in most cases.
3. Speak to your AFCO.

Have them all taken out and wooden ones fitted, they'll varnish up a treat for your passing out parade.

Pine? Teak or mahogany are a bit dark and may look like they havent been cleaned

" Princess Mitzi Gaynor, who had fabulous tits and an enchanting smile and a fine wit, and wooden teeth which she'd bought in a chemist's in Augsburg, despite the fire risk. She treasured these teeth, which were made of the finest pine and she varnished them after every meal."

And if pine is good enough for Royalty...........

Just wondering if you have to declare any dental work before entry? Going to Raleigh on the 15th July and might be having some work done due to a chipped tooth and bad toothache.. Will this effect my application in anyway?

Why are you concealing a cyanide capsule?

Latest Threads