Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Dental nurse joining help??

Can anyone please tell me how long the waiting list is to be a dental nurse? My sister is trying to decide on whether to do a one year/two year or three year course at college or whether she will be able to join straight up.

Any other info on the recruitment process for a dental nurse would be brilliant too.

Thaanks :]

Here is the latest PDF for Dental Nurse:

http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/linkedfiles/upload/pdf/aw_medical_l3_rn_dn_v3_web.pdf

She would be well advised to go in to see a Careers Advisor actually. In my own personal opinion, it is better to be in the system and on the waiting list than outside the system and ....... thinking about joining ........ as who knows what will be happening in a year or two?

If she has the 2 GCSEs required, I think she should scoot down to the AFCO for a chat. Roughly where does she live?

She is waiting for her gcse results and has phoned the AFCO but she has to wait until May when she is 15 and 3/4. It's no problem, just trying to get some idea of the waiting list situation whilst she plans the next few years out!

but thank you for your advice! :]

Latest Threads