DELIVERY COMPANIES

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by seenoffteefcuk, Dec 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why the fcuk has it took me 2 fcuking weeks to get my watch delivered and why do they charge extra on weekends.
    the people who are buying stuff of tinterweb can afford it because they work(mostly) so why are the delivery hours between 8am and 4pm it fcuking stinks and its useless im ssiped right off with these delivery fcukers holding us to ransom i wish i had just bought it at full price from argos now
    barstewards

2. Couldn't agree more. Fine if you're an unemployed benefit-collecting layabout who can wait around all day on the off-chance a postie not on stirke will come and either deliver or collect something, but for those of us who make a positive contribution to society it's a huge pain in the arse.

I've a dodgy coffee machine I've been waiting for a month to get uplifted back to the factory but they haven't turned up twice, and another time they said they'd be there in the morning (defined as before 1400) but turned up in the afternoon when I was out - and left me a snotogram.

3. apparantly my "im sorry we missed you" card got delivered yesterday they couldnt even post that cos i didnt get it 0917 apparently i said i wouldnt be in before 1600 so they came again at 0945 this morning then rang me asking were i was now its probs gonna take another week because after 2 attempts to deliver it goes back to shop

wankers

4. I'm with you on this one.

Also, they take it back to the depot and say collect it. So you phone the number on the crappy 'sorry we missed you' card and wait about 20mins on hold only to be told that your nearest collection point is about 2hours drive away, even though there is a closer depot but that one doesn't deal with collections.

5. i didnt even get the card never mind the number i asked if they would deliver to local post office for collection as its about 5 min walk away but nooo they cant do that they proper grip my shit
    i know im venting but if i dont do it on here one of my work mates is gonna get stowed

6. Royal mail this time.

Still to get a regular postie (after 13 years of living at same address) but I caught one of the temporary fcukers slipping the "sorry we couldn't deliver" cards through our door when I was home on leave once. I was around the back of the house having a smoke at the time and heard him walk up the path. Didn't ring the doorbell or anything. When challenged about it, he didn't even have the fcuking parcel - couldn't be bothered bringing it in his van. Yes, he drove to our street in a van and couldn't be bothered bringing it

Complaint totally ignored by the peeps at the sorting office. Cnuts!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. My third 'mail order' Thai bride is dead. And when I went to return it they wouldn't accept it!

Fcuking Royal Mail.

8. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'll take her if you want to get rid mate. I'm hoping for a science set for xmas and i fancy meddling in things that i don't understand.

9. Happy fcuking days. I'll stick her on a train at Birmingham New Street heading South.
    I'll put make up on her and a half drunk bottle of Cinzano maskered to her hand. People will think she's fcuking minging and leave her alone. You just pick her up at the destination.

Standby for ETA.

10. Blackrat

Roger that. I'm nursing a semi just thinking about it.

11. ETA 1600 local. She may still have a few blood stains, but I'm sure you'll make do.

Merry Xmas.

12. Because the workers, rightly, want to be paid extra for working weekends. They have families and mortgages as well.

13. Blackrat

You are a true oppo.

14. Back to the original topic: Why don't you get the package delivered to your place of work?

Back to the topic of dead whores: Awesome!

Edited for ichy trigger finger nigger slippage.

15. I'll post you some teeth 2DD.

How's that me handsome?

16. Not being funny, but she might turn up in a worse state than when she left. I, for example, regularly prey on drunk bitches whilst on public transport. And if they're asleep, they get the good news anyway.

I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this.

17. I was going to mention the smell, but the train he mentioned originates in Liverpool so it ain't relevant. :D

18. It's the smell that attracts me, I like the deathly musk.

19. Many years ago, I tried that. The bloody MoD guards refused to accept the package and sent the van away. That was White Arrow and I had to drive to sodding Bristol to collect it. If the "vendor" had used the Post Office/Royal Mail/Whatever for a few pence more, I could have collected it from my local sorting office on my way home.

Notwithstanding NotmeChief's point, no Saturday delivery certainly does bugger things up for people who work for a living.

20. If they fits ME - I'll 'ave 'em :wink: