Deleting my Account

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Leatherneck, May 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondered if some one could advise me. I put a support ticket in to delete my account here. Am I on the right track?

2. Another person leaving? Why so leatherneck?

3. You don't need someone to delete your account.

Go into your profile and delete everything you don't want and change the email address to something obscure with '@' in it and bye bye.

4. [​IMG]

Stay on RumRation for the "common sense" approach
    to all things appertaining to the Royal Navy and
    Royal Marines etc. If you want to dip your toe into
    the DarkSide - there's always www.romft.com

More fun than "Hooters" on a wet Sunday Afternoon.

#Standing by for incoming#

5. A plee for attention - bless.

6. Not enough Fish and Chips, Tetley's Beer or Tea threads? :thumright:
    NZB

• Like Like x 1
  7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...an American retreating? Must have some Italian in him! :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm going to sit down, relax, and enjoy the ride. So am here to stay for a very longtime. Thanks everyone for letting me know I'm welcome here when I was convinced I had worn out my welcome.

9. Hoofing effort that man.
    NZB

10. No retreating there mucker(s). NZ_Bootneck told me it was my turn to be barmaid this month. So I have to stay put or face Davey Jones. :thumright:

11. It must be my accent, I said it was your turn in the BARREL this month, ask Thingy for a translation and a loan of his KY.
    NZB

12. Steady....you're drifting into Pink Territory there, and THAT
    could make this thread go to at LEAST thirty pages.

13. Hey the COs promised me a new shiney medal if I boosted traffic, plus SPB always says it ain't gay if you don't push back!
    NZB

14. Getting wiser is unavoidable, getting older compulsory, leaving your Rum Ration behind optional.

Glad you're staying.

PS: Have a real ale on me.

PPS: How about rejoining the British Commonwealth and electing to have a Queen as Head of State?

PPPS: Barrel - push back at your leisure, but please remember, NO KY when discharging Pastor Phelps.

PPPPPPPS: NZB, I'm sorely missing Blobbs. He needs discharging soon.... ;)

15. Oh sweet little baby Jesu (all wrapped in swaddling clothes and all that), please make all the gayness stop.....

Haven't I put up with enough campness this weekend what with that big gayer who claimed five other gayers had forcibly embuggered him and it all turned out to be a big drama queen fib?

Please little baby Jesu, I beg you.

(I also believe this thread will spend about, oooooh, another three hours tops on Current Affairs before it gets Gash Barged.)

16. are you talking about Michael Barrymore shakey

17. Naw, not Barrymore.

Just someone I had to deal with at two in the morning. I have an interesting civvie job...

18. Gay Rape Counsellor?

19. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

:nod:

[​IMG]

20. Just one of the many skills required of the 21st century ambulance crew.

Like attending to patients 'cos their doctor can't be arsed to see them at night time.

And dealing with girls who've had their drink spiked. "So tell me again, was it the eleventh or twelth bottle of blue WKD that was spiked?".