Definitely l-o-a-d-s of fun.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by BillyNoMates, Aug 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who the **** reads that shit???????

• Like Like x 1

2. Well thousands if you look at the profit they made last year, including half the ******* on here who profess not to.
    It's elementary my dear Frog.:glasses2:

3. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

It'll be the same ones that don't read the Mail (but still quote from it)

4. Strange Daily star is band by work internet policy but all other papers including the sun are accessible? Is that discrimination?

5. No, discretion

• Like Like x 1
  6. Read-Daily Star=oxymoron

7. That was a big word so had to look it up

Oxy Pre fix for Oxygen
    Moron a former term for somebody with significant learning difficulties and impaired social skills, now considered offensive.

You trying to say I am a fick wind bag?:nike:

:laughing5::laughing5:

8. Course not, you're not thick, oh by the way looking at the piccy and username the naproxen isnt working.

9. Strange thing I was told about anti inflams, they actually cause the body to retain water?? Used to use copper eze or something like that, which had a warning can dissolve body fat, that didn’t work either.:icon_smile:

10. Duty watch muck on a truck washed down with CSB always induced weight loss in the morning!

11. I always found a bucket of scrumpy at the Star of the West and anther one at the end of Union Street, now a block of flats had the same effect, not a good idea night before sailing in to ruffers, I was ill way before we left the wall.