Definitely l-o-a-d-s of fun.

Read-Daily Star=oxymoron
That was a big word so had to look it up

Oxy Pre fix for Oxygen
Moron a former term for somebody with significant learning difficulties and impaired social skills, now considered offensive.

You trying to say I am a fick wind bag?:nike:

:laughing5::laughing5:

Course not, you're not thick, oh by the way looking at the piccy and username the naproxen isnt working.
Strange thing I was told about anti inflams, they actually cause the body to retain water?? Used to use copper eze or something like that, which had a warning can dissolve body fat, that didn’t work either.:icon_smile:

Strange thing I was told about anti inflams, they actually cause the body to retain water?? Used to use copper eze or something like that, which had a warning can dissolve body fat, that didn’t work either.:icon_smile:
Duty watch muck on a truck washed down with CSB always induced weight loss in the morning!

Duty watch muck on a truck washed down with CSB always induced weight loss in the morning!
I always found a bucket of scrumpy at the Star of the West and anther one at the end of Union Street, now a block of flats had the same effect, not a good idea night before sailing in to ruffers, I was ill way before we left the wall.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SONAR-BENDER The Fleet Air Arm 7
A Miscellaneous 0
Softlad Diamond Lil's 18