Defending your own home

Taloolah

Banned
About fucking time. Kenneth Clark,a man from Thatcher's era in government has the balls to speak out for ordinary citizens......rights to defend one's own home without prosecution finally recognised.

It's the Old School at it's best,a tiny glimmer of backbone from fifteen years of parched-earth desert of political manhood. It's enough to make you weep.:glasses9:

Rumrat

War Hero
About fucking time. Kenneth Clark,a man from Thatcher's era in government has the balls to speak out for ordinary citizens......rights to defend one's own home without prosecution finally recognised.

It's the Old School at it's best,a tiny glimmer of backbone from fifteen years of parched-earth desert of political manhood. It's enough to make you weep.:glasses9:
Fuckin hell it aint working for Gadaffi

Spidiver

War Hero
It's always been the case...using "reasonable force"..the Police, PPS and finally the courts will decide if the amount of force you used was reasonable.......if a 7 stone 5'2" 17 year old youth is trying to rob your house, beating him to death with a cricket bat, however deserving, is not reasonable force.....This is merely a daft old codger who should have left politics years ago, trying to appear all tough and radical to deflect the criticism for his last halfwitted idea.

Flammin Gallah

Lantern Swinger
It's always been the case...using "reasonable force"..the Police, PPS and finally the courts will decide if the amount of force you used was reasonable.......if a 7 stone 5'2" 17 year old youth is trying to rob your house, beating him to death with a cricket bat, however deserving, is not reasonable force.....This is merely a daft old codger who should have left politics years ago, trying to appear all tough and radical to deflect the criticism for his last halfwitted idea.
How about beating him to within an inch of his life and telling plod your 7 year old daughter did it?
:)

G

guestm

Just pull out your Glock and shoot em. if they are in your house, fair game. Cops here will even thank you!
No, they won't. (Sou Sachin? Keira S. Earhart? Roger Eugene Wade?) You get arrested same as you do here.

Keep dreaming, retard.

Bergen

ADC
No, they won't. (Sou Sachin? Keira S. Earhart? Roger Eugene Wade?) You get arrested same as you do here.

Keep dreaming, retard.
There is a self-defense killing every couple of weeks here in Houston. Depending on the circumstance there are occasions where the police won't even press for a prosecution. The most bizarre case was a guy named Joe Horn down the road in Pasadena. Two burglars who had burgled his neighbor's house were leaving his neighbor's property when good ol' Joe shot them both in the back on his neighbor's lawn. The police were disturbed enough by the killings to refer the case to a Grand Jury but the Jury refused to approve prosecution. Joe walked and became a minor celebrity.

The local Tea Partiers, red-necks and assorted mouth-breathers went wild with joy and the number of CCW (concealed carry permit) applications went through the roof.

Meanwhile over in Baton Rouge some old dear has just wasted a 'burglar' who was rattling her front door. She fired through the door and topped her next door neighbor who had Alzheimer's and had mistaken her house for his own. No prosecution.

We won't dwell too much on the guy who heard a burglar sneaking round his house and shot and killed his 18 year old son who had popped back home from University to surprise his dad on his birthday and was trying not to wake the household up.

The stories are endless, but a quick trip down to the local pistol range will reveal the strangest bunch of retards that you will ever see punching holes in targets [and the gravel.. and the roof...... and occasionally the guy standing next to them]

RM

There is a self-defense killing every couple of weeks here in Houston. Depending on the circumstance there are occasions where the police won't even press for a prosecution. The most bizarre case was a guy named Joe Horn down the road in Pasadena. Two burglars who had burgled his neighbor's house were leaving his neighbor's property when good ol' Joe shot them both in the back on his neighbor's lawn. The police were disturbed enough by the killings to refer the case to a Grand Jury but the Jury refused to approve prosecution. Joe walked and became a minor celebrity.

The local Tea Partiers, red-necks and assorted mouth-breathers went wild with joy and the number of CCW (concealed carry permit) applications went through the roof.

Meanwhile over in Baton Rouge some old dear has just wasted a 'burglar' who was rattling her front door. She fired through the door and topped her next door neighbor who had Alzheimer's and had mistaken her house for his own. No prosecution.

We won't dwell too much on the guy who heard a burglar sneaking round his house and shot and killed his 18 year old son who had popped back home from University to surprise his dad on his birthday and was trying not to wake the household up.

The stories are endless, but a quick trip down to the local pistol range will reveal the strangest bunch of retards that you will ever see punching holes in targets [and the gravel.. and the roof...... and occasionally the guy standing next to them]

RM
Bergen I agree. on your quote.

Sounds like the perfect place for a wannabee smarty pants like you eh MLP

G

guestm

Bergen I agree. on your quote.

Sounds like the perfect place for a wannabee smarty pants like you eh MLP
There are enough slack jawed, inbred retards here in Cornwall, I wouldn't be able to handle a country with 310,000,000 of them plus you.

Rumrat

War Hero
I loved my visit to a yank shooting range. We rocked up asking if we could hire a shooter and have a go. I imagine they were thinking "who are these retards". Over the counter comes this range of handguns and I immediately picture myself as a cross between dirty Harry and Jason Bourne. $8 Dollars for an hours hire and dollar for a target, which of course we set about making them up as our favourite shipmates. The only PPE we needed were a pair of ear defenders and eye protection. The expensive bit was buying the rounds which if I remember rightly was about 20 - 35 dollars depending on what you were shooting. Off we go with no instruction or supervision. After a bit of head scratching about how you loaded and fired the things we manage to shoot a couple off. A few tentative firings later we begin to believe our own hype and starting acting like Jack Bauer and gangster rappers. Gun in both hands, firing off whole mags as fast as we could, seeing who had the coolest pose. Given that we had been out the night before until 4 in the morning and were still half-cut, its a miracle we never killed ourselfs or each other.

Anyway, Is housebreaking not mostly committed by a hardcore of already convicted burglars? Maybe the punishments for persistent offenders should be much harsher.
Well they did bring in the three strikes and you're out, but the judges being a law unto themselves seem to have back burnered the idea, and burglary is now almost decriminalized in the investigation pecking order.

G

guestm

Gosh how brave typing in the safety of your cabin behind a security fence, what a man.
Well I'm hardly going to go out there am I? It's full of toothless trisomy 21 freaks who only survive by fucking each other's hideously mishapen forms to create ever more mutated offspring. One can only assume it is a bizarre government experiment to see if mass consanguineous relationships develop some kind of super fuckwit army.

I went to Sainsbury yesterday and it was like Dawn of the Dead. That's if zombies all looked like this:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sgtpepperband Defending Your Own Home (Resurgam) Current Affairs 5
MoD_RSS Press release: Amal Clooney addresses Foreign Office Ambassadors on defending journalists MoD News 0
P I just don't get those defending the "Joint" F-35 concept The Fleet Air Arm 28
U Just what are we defending? The Quarterdeck 9
soleil Defence Management Journal: "Defending The Carriers" The Fleet 0
slim Truck driver who 'stabbed hijacker to death defending lorry' Current Affairs 143
A Defending Western values? Current Affairs 7
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp IRANIANS ACCIDENTALLY SINK OWN VESSEL Current Affairs 4
MoD_RSS Lewes couple who befriended and robbed disabled man in his own home jailed for longer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMRC defeats promoter who used their own avoidance scheme MoD News 0
soleil Royal Navy And Royal Marines Charity - Build Your Own Aircraft Carrier Charity 2
MoD_RSS 200 people to spend Christmas off the streets and in their own homes thanks to innovative government programme Housing First MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government confirms commitment to preventing public institutions setting up their own international boycotts MoD News 0
slim Electric Cars Anyone Own One? Which is the best type to Buy? Current Affairs 21
MoD_RSS Guatemala holds its own Business and Human Rights Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Addressing the Syrian government's persecution of its own people MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Woman who robbed her own grandfather jailed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: £1 million funding for communities to create their own pocket parks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Scientists move away from the keyboard to beat cyber attackers at their own game MoD News 0
R If you own a horse the BWO has to look after it? UPO 11
MoD_RSS Speech: Putin’s sinister threats and lies extend far beyond his own country: article by Boris Johnson MoD News 0
Chicogiz Chicojizz’s Very Own Bucket of Shit. The Gash Barge 95
Rover We look after our own. The Corps 3
BillyNoMates Every Forum should have its' own theme music. The Gash Barge 1
slim Who Wants their own copy of Patrick O'brians Red Sailor? The Book Club 16
u04elw2 My own GP doing my medical?! Health & Fitness 2
D how do I trace my own history in the RMR? The Corps 1
scouse Art Nalls to fly his own SHAR The Fleet Air Arm 12
tiddlyoggy Brit murders his own kids and escapes on ROLLER SKATES!! Diamond Lil's 24
trelawney126 Deserves a Special Place of his Own Submariners 4
SONAR-BENDER Walt with his own U Boat........ Diamond Lil's 8
deusex Stealing from your own guys Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 63
C Make your own cartoons Diamond Lil's 8
soleil Pompey News: "Navy Launches Its Own Toy Type 45 Destroyer"" The Fleet 29
P Business Opportunity along with advice if you’re thinking of starting your own The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 7
soleil "Politicians Must Put The Nation’s Battles Before Their Own" Current Affairs 0
Merlin28 UK getting it's own version of NASA Current Affairs 7
S Can I have my own civillian GP? The Quarterdeck 24
Seadog Labour Election Campaign Own Goal Current Affairs 7
TheRowan No. 1BWs... build your own Bush Jacket? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
R077 Own up! Diamond Lil's 17
Clown_Puncher What is Wannabepilot doing on her own in the chatroom? Diamond Lil's 32
V Baron James Shortt gets his own ARRSE You Tube Tribute !! Diamond Lil's 3
Montigny_La_Palisse RAF at the Edinburgh gay-off- Their own worst enemies Diamond Lil's 11
X.R.D There i was minding my own business and i get this.......... Diamond Lil's 36
andym Our own Little Hitler? Diamond Lil's 66
sgtpepperband Russia 'shot down its own planes' Current Affairs 4
T You cannot benefit from your own wrong.... Diamond Lil's 0
RonJeremy Eating your own semen Diamond Lil's 21
RonJeremy A baboon rips the head off it and eats his own faff Diamond Lil's 9