Defending Your Own Home (Resurgam)

If someone broke into my estate, he would be on the receiving end of my Batman Frobisher's shotgun. There's not a jury in the land that would convict. An Englishmans castle and all that what?
Those poached pheasants off your land are the best that I have ever tasted and there would be no fear of you being sent down with all your old school chums being in positions of power, roll on the revoloution.

Back to topic, good decision by the CPS.

As to the pheasants, if i find you Sir i'll nail you to the barn.

As to the CPS, it's good to see someone showing some backbone for once. Prosecuting went downhill in this country when Bertie Tinkerham turned up his toes after some extremely rich Fois Gras and Claret. Bertie made Judge Jeffries look like a teddy bear.
Just as a matter of interest Horace, how did your family come by your estate?

As to the pheasants, if i find you Sir i'll nail you to the barn.

As to the CPS, it's good to see someone showing some backbone for once. Prosecuting went downhill in this country when Bertie Tinkerham turned up his toes after some extremely rich Fois Gras and Claret. Bertie made Judge Jeffries look like a teddy bear.
Poor Bertie is still sadly missed at the Wig & Noose Chop house at the Old Bailey. If Bertie had any failing, it was his occasional rather rash choice of wines. If only he had ordered a Sauternes or Champagne and not the Claret, he may have survived the Fois Gras.