Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Defending Your Own Home (Resurgam)

fishhead

War Hero
I am delighted for Mr.Flanagan.
I just hope Taloolah and NZ_Bootneck don't start swinging the handbags again over this decision.

finknottle

Banned
If someone broke into my estate, he would be on the receiving end of my Batman Frobisher's shotgun. There's not a jury in the land that would convict. An Englishmans castle and all that what?

Those poached pheasants off your land are the best that I have ever tasted and there would be no fear of you being sent down with all your old school chums being in positions of power, roll on the revoloution.

Back to topic, good decision by the CPS.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
So, Sgt Pepp is a closet submariner if he has named his house after a 19th century Scuse submarine!!! With religous overtones!!

finknottle

Banned
As to the pheasants, if i find you Sir i'll nail you to the barn.

As to the CPS, it's good to see someone showing some backbone for once. Prosecuting went downhill in this country when Bertie Tinkerham turned up his toes after some extremely rich Fois Gras and Claret. Bertie made Judge Jeffries look like a teddy bear.

Just as a matter of interest Horace, how did your family come by your estate?

w.anchor

War Hero
As to the pheasants, if i find you Sir i'll nail you to the barn.

As to the CPS, it's good to see someone showing some backbone for once. Prosecuting went downhill in this country when Bertie Tinkerham turned up his toes after some extremely rich Fois Gras and Claret. Bertie made Judge Jeffries look like a teddy bear.
Poor Bertie is still sadly missed at the Wig & Noose Chop house at the Old Bailey. If Bertie had any failing, it was his occasional rather rash choice of wines. If only he had ordered a Sauternes or Champagne and not the Claret, he may have survived the Fois Gras.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Defending your own home The Gash Barge 194
MoD_RSS The UK’s role in defending media freedom MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Amal Clooney addresses Foreign Office Ambassadors on defending journalists MoD News 0
P I just don't get those defending the "Joint" F-35 concept The Fleet Air Arm 28
U Just what are we defending? The Quarterdeck 9
soleil Defence Management Journal: "Defending The Carriers" The Fleet 0
slim Truck driver who 'stabbed hijacker to death defending lorry' Current Affairs 143
A Defending Western values? Current Affairs 7
MoD_RSS Boost for families wishing to build their own home MoD News 0
soleil FB: Royal Navy And Royal Marines Charity - Hosting Your Own Trafalgar Night/Pickle Night Dinner History 2
MoD_RSS Choose your own Analysis Adventure MoD News 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp IRANIANS ACCIDENTALLY SINK OWN VESSEL Current Affairs 4
MoD_RSS Lewes couple who befriended and robbed disabled man in his own home jailed for longer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMRC defeats promoter who used their own avoidance scheme MoD News 0
soleil Royal Navy And Royal Marines Charity - Build Your Own Aircraft Carrier Charity 2
MoD_RSS 200 people to spend Christmas off the streets and in their own homes thanks to innovative government programme Housing First MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government confirms commitment to preventing public institutions setting up their own international boycotts MoD News 0
slim Electric Cars Anyone Own One? Which is the best type to Buy? Current Affairs 21
MoD_RSS Guatemala holds its own Business and Human Rights Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Addressing the Syrian government's persecution of its own people MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Woman who robbed her own grandfather jailed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: £1 million funding for communities to create their own pocket parks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Scientists move away from the keyboard to beat cyber attackers at their own game MoD News 0
R If you own a horse the BWO has to look after it? UPO 11
MoD_RSS Speech: Putin’s sinister threats and lies extend far beyond his own country: article by Boris Johnson MoD News 0
Chicogiz Chicojizz’s Very Own Bucket of Shit. The Gash Barge 95
Rover We look after our own. The Corps 3
BillyNoMates Every Forum should have its' own theme music. The Gash Barge 1
slim Who Wants their own copy of Patrick O'brians Red Sailor? The Book Club 16
u04elw2 My own GP doing my medical?! Health & Fitness 2
D how do I trace my own history in the RMR? The Corps 1
scouse Art Nalls to fly his own SHAR The Fleet Air Arm 12
tiddlyoggy Brit murders his own kids and escapes on ROLLER SKATES!! Diamond Lil's 24
trelawney126 Deserves a Special Place of his Own Submariners 4
SONAR-BENDER Walt with his own U Boat........ Diamond Lil's 8
deusex Stealing from your own guys Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 63
C Make your own cartoons Diamond Lil's 8
soleil Pompey News: "Navy Launches Its Own Toy Type 45 Destroyer"" The Fleet 29
P Business Opportunity along with advice if you’re thinking of starting your own The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 7
soleil "Politicians Must Put The Nation’s Battles Before Their Own" Current Affairs 0
Merlin28 UK getting it's own version of NASA Current Affairs 20
S Can I have my own civillian GP? The Quarterdeck 24
Seadog Labour Election Campaign Own Goal Current Affairs 7
TheRowan No. 1BWs... build your own Bush Jacket? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
R077 Own up! Diamond Lil's 17
Clown_Puncher What is Wannabepilot doing on her own in the chatroom? Diamond Lil's 32
V Baron James Shortt gets his own ARRSE You Tube Tribute !! Diamond Lil's 3
Montigny_La_Palisse RAF at the Edinburgh gay-off- Their own worst enemies Diamond Lil's 11
X.R.D There i was minding my own business and i get this.......... Diamond Lil's 36
andym Our own Little Hitler? Diamond Lil's 66