Deer oh Deer

So this retired Half-Colonel Bootneck is falling out with our beloved Royal Vice Admiral over some MOD land.
The Vice Admiral is the former Chief Executive of Defence Estates--A fitting job for a Seafarer?
However, all is not lost as the Bootneck Half-Colonel managed to suffer for 17 years in order to get his officer's pension in.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
So this retired Half-Colonel Bootneck is falling out with our beloved Royal Vice Admiral over some MOD land.
The Vice Admiral is the former Chief Executive of Defence Estates--A fitting job for a Seafarer?
However, all is not lost as the Bootneck Half-Colonel managed to suffer for 17 years in order to get his officer's pension in.
Er, erm, er, seriously, what the fuck?

Are you a mental?

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I quite enjoy strong cheese on sweet biscuits washed down with a fine port. I tried eating wool (and managed to knit a nice hat with my poo), but i found it irksome and bland.

Timmy's a boring bastard, Boyce should have stayed in Only Fools and Horses, as for the bootneck sour grapes me thinks but hope he's succesful.

Did this happen at 1430 in the afternoon?

I tried eating wool (and managed to knit a nice hat with my poo), but i found it irksome and bland.
Try eating wire wool Blackie, you can knit chain mail with your poo then. Smarts a bit on the way out but does clean your tubes out and shred your chalfonts for you so not all bad.

I think this is something to do with Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence? Possibly this: Decorated Royal Marine officer claims he was sacked for whistleblowing over misuse of funds - Telegraph

Fuck, I really need to get a life. Are there any employment opportunities for interpreting mongspeak?