Deer oh Deer

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by jacko3, Jan 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So this retired Half-Colonel Bootneck is falling out with our beloved Royal Vice Admiral over some MOD land.
    The Vice Admiral is the former Chief Executive of Defence Estates--A fitting job for a Seafarer?
    However, all is not lost as the Bootneck Half-Colonel managed to suffer for 17 years in order to get his officer's pension in.
  2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Er, erm, er, seriously, what the fuck?
  3. Are you a mental?
  4. Blackrat

I quite enjoy strong cheese on sweet biscuits washed down with a fine port. I tried eating wool (and managed to knit a nice hat with my poo), but i found it irksome and bland.
  5. Timmy's a boring bastard, Boyce should have stayed in Only Fools and Horses, as for the bootneck sour grapes me thinks but hope he's succesful.
  6. Blackrat

I like wanking in sheds. Makes me as hard as a newly promoted guard at Treblinka that does.

7. Did this happen at 1430 in the afternoon?
  8. My head hurts!!!
  9. I find Brasso to be an infinitely more sophisticated aperitif than whatever the cunt you're quaffing.

You mental turpsnudger.
  10. I thought the OP was telling a joke, where's the friggin' punchline FFS.
  11. Try eating wire wool Blackie, you can knit chain mail with your poo then. Smarts a bit on the way out but does clean your tubes out and shred your chalfonts for you so not all bad.
  12. Should have gone in the "Random Thread of Bollucks"
  13. Blackrat

I wonder how much it would cost to shit on a whores chest?
  14. Last time I did it they were still using Deutschmarks and I don't know the conversion rate I'm afraid.

Sorry and all that...
  15. Blackrat

No worries. Surprise sex it is then.
  16. I think this is something to do with Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence? Possibly this: Decorated Royal Marine officer claims he was sacked for whistleblowing over misuse of funds - Telegraph

Fuck, I really need to get a life. Are there any employment opportunities for interpreting mongspeak?
  17. He's an ex bootie, doesn't he know what happens when you stick your head above the parapet?