Decided to leave

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Ja5on, Nov 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have decided to leave, this forum is more like a retirement home. Most threads are very boring and there aren't many made each day.

Basically I am going to leave and will only come back when this place becomes more interesting and lively. I will obviously give you updates from time to time about my navy career.

Cheers [email protected]

2. Cheerio.

3. I cant fcuking wait

4. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Please, dont.

Now, shut the door dont slam it, bye :wave:

5. Bye tosser .Do you want us all to do the highland fling.One cog in a large wheel comes to mind :D :D :D :) :wav:

6. Bye bye you fcuking spastic, I look forward to you getting binned in week 3 of Raleigh for being a clusterfuck.

And after all you said about MLP throwing his toys out his pram and leaving, you go and do the same.

I look forward to breaking your jaw in Torpoint.

7. Counselling will be offered to those affected by this landmark decision. By someone who cares.

8. your navy career i would be suprised if you got past week 1 you little shitbag cocknocker scrotum faced spot nosed buck toothed ugly little excuse for a lifeform

bye

9. Result :wav: Why bother telling us, just fcuk off

10. Result :wav: Why bother telling us, just fcuk off

11. I hope it wasn't something I said.

12. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Well said, if it was.

13. His departure wouldn't have anything to do with the looming O2 tag would it?
    I do believe Mr Freddy Mercury and his Minstrels put it best... "And another one bites the dust.."

14. 191030Z NOV 09
    PRIORITY
    SUBJ: EARLY RELEASE – JA5ON
    1. BILLET IDENTIFIED AS AN OXYGEN SAVING MEASURE
    2. ANR TO VISIT WWW.TOPYOURSELF.COM
    3. NIL OBITUARY RQD FFFF

15. Please make yourself known to your Divisional Instructors and I am sure they will make your passage through Phase One an enjoyable experience :lol:

16. Who is this new boy? [email protected] Off newbie

I never knew I was this popular maybe I will stay instead?

17. Think you'll find he's a Phase 1 instructor. nothing like sh1tting on your own doorstep knobhead.

Thought you'd fcuked off and made RR a happy place.

18. You may want to read his username you clusterfcuk. You really are a fcuking red arse aren't you?? Cnut.

19. If you can't stand the heat.........
    You probably won't last very long in the navy anyway, so your updates will be short and sweet.

20. Usernames don't mean anything I think this week I will pose as an SAS instructor and use the name SAS_DS to fool everyone into thinking I am one. Dlckhead

He only has 18 posts which made me suspect he is new. Anyway I am off like I said you lot are [email protected] who believe almost any old walting technique.