Decided to leave

I have decided to leave, this forum is more like a retirement home. Most threads are very boring and there aren't many made each day.

Basically I am going to leave and will only come back when this place becomes more interesting and lively. I will obviously give you updates from time to time about my navy career.

Cheers [email protected]

wet_blobby

War Hero
Ja5on said:
I have decided to leave, this forum is more like a retirement home. Most threads are very boring and there aren't many made each day.

Basically I am going to leave and will only come back when this place becomes more interesting and lively. I will obviously give you updates from time to time about my navy career.

Cheers [email protected]
Please, dont.

Now, shut the door dont slam it, bye :wave:

Ja5on said:

Cheers [email protected]
Bye tosser .Do you want us all to do the highland fling.One cog in a large wheel comes to mind :D :D :D :) :wav:

Ja5on said:

Cheers [email protected]
Bye bye you fcuking spastic, I look forward to you getting binned in week 3 of Raleigh for being a clusterfuck.

And after all you said about MLP throwing his toys out his pram and leaving, you go and do the same.

I look forward to breaking your jaw in Torpoint.

A

angrydoc

Counselling will be offered to those affected by this landmark decision. By someone who cares.

Ja5on said:

Cheers [email protected]
your navy career i would be suprised if you got past week 1 you little shitbag cocknocker scrotum faced spot nosed buck toothed ugly little excuse for a lifeform

bye

His departure wouldn't have anything to do with the looming O2 tag would it?
I do believe Mr Freddy Mercury and his Minstrels put it best... "And another one bites the dust.."

Please make yourself known to your Divisional Instructors and I am sure they will make your passage through Phase One an enjoyable experience :lol:

Ja5on said:
drakdi said:
Please make yourself known to your Divisional Instructors and I am sure they will make your passage through Phase One an enjoyable experience :lol:
Who is this new boy? [email protected] Off newbie

I never knew I was this popular maybe I will stay instead?
Think you'll find he's a Phase 1 instructor. nothing like sh1tting on your own doorstep knobhead.

Thought you'd fcuked off and made RR a happy place.

Ja5on said:
drakdi said:

You may want to read his username you clusterfcuk. You really are a fcuking red arse aren't you?? Cnut.

Ja5on said:

Cheers [email protected]
If you can't stand the heat.........
You probably won't last very long in the navy anyway, so your updates will be short and sweet.

Alfacharlie said:
Ja5on said:
drakdi said:

You may want to read his username you clusterfcuk. You really are a fcuking red arse aren't you?? Cnut.
Usernames don't mean anything I think this week I will pose as an SAS instructor and use the name SAS_DS to fool everyone into thinking I am one. Dlckhead

He only has 18 posts which made me suspect he is new. Anyway I am off like I said you lot are [email protected] who believe almost any old walting technique.