December Pot Luck Book Competition

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
A bumper end of year competition with plenty of books as prizes ranging from very serious to the more frivolous : fiction and non-fiction : serious and definitely not serious.

Entry is through the Survey Monkey entry form which is here. Just answer the three questions correctly and at the end of next week you could be the proud winner of something interesting - or not!

The competition will run until Sunday 15th December. A chance to get some cheap last minute stocking fillers.

Books on offer include:

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
I thought you lot would know me by now. You are not doing very well in one of the questions. The subject of the question passed away in 2004. I need you ladies and gents to get the questions correct so I can empty my bookcases!

Have a re-thunk and have another go. I believe you can enter more than once but as I don't enter these comps i dont know how!

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Won't let me try again from mobile. :(

Will try other means later.

Edit: not changing answers after all but I was able to access survey again via PC.

Just the thoughts of a blonde ex wren

Last edited:

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
AG it won't let me in to change my answer to what I thought it was in the first place. Don't know if its possible for you to erase all answers and start again?

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
AG it won't let me in to change my answer to what I thought it was in the first place. Don't know if its possible for you to erase all answers and start again?
I don't know either! There are some weJo enter more than once, don't know why as I only count one entry. Maybe they will come on asmd explain how.

Q2 has an answer that fits one possible, and two that definitely aren't. Problem is, there is supposedly another probable not referenced at all and outlived the one given by 9 years!

Unfortunately in this instance, Google (and Wiki) are not my friend. :frown:

Still, you gotta be init to winnit, duncha. Done.

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Q2 has an answer that fits one possible, and two that definitely aren't. Problem is, there is supposedly another probable not referenced at all and outlived the one given by 9 years!

Unfortunately in this instance, Google (and Wiki) are not my friend. :frown:

Still, you gotta be init to winnit, duncha. Done.
Fun, innit? Google/Wiki should be your friends as that is where the info came from :)