December Pay

IlikeB33r

Lantern Swinger
Hi all,

There is a lot of rumours going about Sultan that pay in December is paid early for the sake of Christmas. Can anyone clarify this for me.

Sounds a bit too good to be true.

Cheers

G

guestm

Hi all,

There is a lot of rumours going about Sultan that pay in December is paid early for the sake of Christmas. Can anyone clarify this for me.

Sounds a bit too good to be true.

Cheers
Ah, the annual early christmas payday buzz.

No.

busterbroon

Lantern Swinger
Only in civvy street

As I've found out the last two Christmases

I would rather i was always paid at the end of the month

Next rumour is that Jan, Feb and Mar pay will all be 30 days to make up,for the short month ;)

I've heard that due to the cost of the QE class, serving members will be paying the mob for the next financial year for the privilege of having a job, gen dit, I heard it down the local British Legion from an old fifteen badge ex POGI. ;)

I heard we are changing to 13 paydays a year, every 4 weeks. The voices in my head told me.
NJ you know you should not listen to rumours and buzzes especially you own, you will only confuse yourself.

Where I work we get paid on the 20th of every month, they divide your annual by 12 and pay you the same every month, only addition is overtime, which I have managed to clock up 1 hour in 4 years.