Deathwatch

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by witsend, Dec 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

What a year for the deathwatch. Jade, Jacko & the Joker. Add to this a bit of dirty dancing becoming a ghost and grasshopper having his own personal lynching, and the year has been full of surprises. Whos next you may ask yourself, but I'm feeling let down by one selfish [email protected] Come on Glitter, join the gang and give the kids an early xmas present. Anyone else have a xmas wishlist?

2. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

All hippies.

All those who claim that the world is heating up due to CO2 and I need to give up everything to save the planet. Fools. I like fast cars and warm weather. Let my kids sort it out, after all they are going to suck me dry of funds for the next 18 years there needs to be some pay back.

Chavs. Or the dependent Underclass of the UK.

Anyone stupid enough to vote Labour.

All Scousers. (Not all from Liverpool are Scousers. It is a fine line and I get to choose)

Oooo that feels better gettting that of my chest.

3. Great thread idea. Let's think big:-

World population around 6,791,300,000 so any 5,000,000,000 of those would do nicely - something Biblical would be appropriate.

On a smaller scale:-

Schalk Burger
    Peter de Villiers
    Slotmouth
    Euan or Nicky Bliar
    Tracey Connelly
    Steven Barker
    Jason Owen

The population of Swilley and the equivalent cess-pits in every other British town and city.

Anyone who should definitely live??

Ariel Sharon - His Persistant Vegetive State is just what the doctor ordered; just hope that his mind is still alive and that some neurons are firing.

Fcuk - there should be Christmas Cards for this sort of sh*t :thumbright:

RM

4. The old cnut that whinged at me earlier for apparently "Nicking" the salt for his road from the grit box so that i could prevent old dears falling over and cars skidding in my road.

Some people just like to whinge for the sake of it. Oh and whilst your at it the runner who decided to have a moan at our dogs in the park the other day for absolutely no reason............I hope you slip over and fracture you pelvis you miserable old fcukpot!!!

5. You sentimental old git - that really brought a tear to my eye this Christmastide. :cry:

RM

6. Rupert Murdoch
    Elvis Presley

7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

With 650 odd MP's its a fair bet one of them will cop it. Someone nice and slimey would be good, Mandleson would be fantastic.

A Blair, dont mind which one as long as the others suffer because of it.

8. Aww shucks cheers Bergs!!! 8) :roll:

9. Tony Blair.

No really, just him.

10. Same as last year, and the year before that, and..........

Vanessa Feltz.

11. jeremy kyle would look good in a coffin

12. Last night my wife mentioned that Brittany Murphy, 32 year old fading actress apparently, had popped her clogs my reply "Great more oxygen for me, now who is that?". Hers "You heartless barsteward."
    Ah she knows me so well. :D

13. I'll drink to that - think of the death duties to be recouped !!! :) :) :)

14. witsend

Political commentators/spectators who post this sh1te while trying to pretend they are serious. NuLiebour, Bliar, Broon or Gorbals Mick. Fcuk off and die cnuts, it does'nt make you funny or clever!!!!!!!!

15. Every politician and hoody chav cnut.

Then after standeasy......

16. All of the EDL.

And that Irish fool from X factor.

17. witsend

I believe your missing out one, and the pair of wenches should receive the cat of nine tails whilst force fed a cornetto.

18. L Eff, Ann Safetie.

19. That warmongering psychotic megalomaniac cnut Blair….
    If I can`t have his head I would settle for him being inedited for war crimes …
    The Northern Irish (who have a name for everything) call him `the smiling assassin`….

….

20. The Taliban.

All of them.

All at once.

Slowly and horribly.