Death in the family

Jenwren

Lantern Swinger
#2
Condolences to you and yours but especially to Hermes, Yankey Two Clips and Zula Alpha. They'll miss their little mate. :fish:
JW
 
#3
will Ajax have a landbased funeral or be buried at sea aka down the pan (he'll get to the sea eventually and there's no chance of the cat digging him up,assuming he was male of course)
 
#4
He had the time honoured funeral at sea, did spin a few times first though! It was a moving affair. I am assuming Ajax was a fella because I don't know how to sex fish lol 8O
 
#5
bikerman said:
He had the time honoured funeral at sea, did spin a few times first though! It was a moving affair. I am assuming Ajax was a fella because I don't know how to sex fish lol 8O
Poor Sole. Did you have a priest or a fryer?
Or was it all scaled down?
 
#6
Rumrat said:
bikerman said:
He had the time honoured funeral at sea, did spin a few times first though! It was a moving affair. I am assuming Ajax was a fella because I don't know how to sex fish lol 8O
Poor Sole. Did you have a priest or a fryer?
Or was it all scaled down?
A Question?

Will you always look at the remaining fish the same now? as it might just be that Ajax was murdered by one of the others.
I would have had an autopsy conducted to determine cause of death.
I personally think there was something "Fishy " going on.
 

Scrumpy

Lantern Swinger
#12
bikerman said:
He had the time honoured funeral at sea, did spin a few times first though! It was a moving affair. I am assuming Ajax was a fella because I don't know how to sex fish lol 8O
It's quite easy to tell the sex of a fish....If its mouth is open its a female :wink:
 
#16
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
21_Man said:
Plenty more fish in.......
The chip shop?
The pond,
The fair ground.....

For god's sake tell us man we hate serials.
Well I like cornflakes but why am I telling you?
Stop fishing for answers
Oh man I was having a whale of a time, and I think I could have save Bikers fish if I could have got him a decent Sturgeon.
Trouble is I was held up talking to a Snapper with belly Hake.
He had a fight with a piano Tuna. :cry: :cry: :cry:
 
#17
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
21_Man said:
Plenty more fish in.......
The chip shop?
The pond,
The fair ground.....

For god's sake tell us man we hate serials.
Well I like cornflakes but why am I telling you?
Stop fishing for answers
Oh man I was having a whale of a time, and I think I could have save Bikers fish if I could have got him a decent Sturgeon.
Trouble is I was held up talking to a Snapper with belly Hake.
He had a fight with a piano Tuna. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I feel your trawling for bites, cod alone knows if you'll get a nibble
 
#18
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
21_Man said:
Plenty more fish in.......
The chip shop?
The pond,
The fair ground.....

For god's sake tell us man we hate serials.
Well I like cornflakes but why am I telling you?
Stop fishing for answers
Oh man I was having a whale of a time, and I think I could have save Bikers fish if I could have got him a decent Sturgeon.
Trouble is I was held up talking to a Snapper with belly Hake.
He had a fight with a piano Tuna. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I feel your trawling for bites, cod alone knows if you'll get a nibble
Do you think if he had lived he might have got his "Hook"? 8O :lol:
 
#19
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
21_Man said:
Plenty more fish in.......
The chip shop?
The pond,
The fair ground.....

For god's sake tell us man we hate serials.
Well I like cornflakes but why am I telling you?
Stop fishing for answers
Oh man I was having a whale of a time, and I think I could have save Bikers fish if I could have got him a decent Sturgeon.
Trouble is I was held up talking to a Snapper with belly Hake.
He had a fight with a piano Tuna. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I feel your trawling for bites, cod alone knows if you'll get a nibble
Do you think if he had lived he might have got his "Hook"? 8O :lol:
No chance, he had his chips after a good battering
 
#20
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
21_Man said:
Plenty more fish in.......
The chip shop?
The pond,
The fair ground.....

For god's sake tell us man we hate serials.
Well I like cornflakes but why am I telling you?
Stop fishing for answers
Oh man I was having a whale of a time, and I think I could have save Bikers fish if I could have got him a decent Sturgeon.
Trouble is I was held up talking to a Snapper with belly Hake.
He had a fight with a piano Tuna. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I feel your trawling for bites, cod alone knows if you'll get a nibble
Do you think if he had lived he might have got his "Hook"? 8O :lol:
No chance, he had his chips after a good battering
Yes I see now that after that he would not get back in the swim of things. :oops:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dondon Miscellaneous 0
chrisredditch The Quarterdeck 45
R094V1-George Diamond Lil's 7

Similar threads