Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Dear John

SILVER_FOX said:
Guy I know received a Dear John letter from his girlfriend of a couple of years. She cited his lack of ambition and inability to keep her in the manner she would like to become accustomed to and dumped him. He returned her letter having first marked it thoroughly with red pen and scored her for standard of English grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. This was in the early 90's.

About ten years later he bumped into her. She was pregnant with her fourth sprog to her unemployed useless good for nothing bloke and living in a council house, whilst he had passed AIB, gone through DARTMOUTH and was well on his way towards becoming a Lt Cdr. She was gutted; he's got his third stripe now.

Don't tell me there isn't any justice out there.

Nice story glad to see that justice has been done

whitemouse said:
You're lucky - all I got was ' Leave, or I will and I'll take the kids with me'
She got the kids, house, car, bank account, and still sicked the CSA onto me . and that was after 18 years marriage!
Thought things were going too smoothly.....

joke:) why are women like hurricanes? when they come they are wild and wet and when they go they take your house and car
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest Threads