Dear Deirdre - "Not sure if I'm being played"

G

guestm

It's at least three hours there and three hours back. = six hours.

Additionally, the RN officer is using classic tactics in the quest to load / unload.

He sounds a total ****.

What do you mean load/unload?

If you mean he had ulterior motives then I highly doubt it, I had conjunctivitis last week and looked like ET when I got that lift

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
He could be married and you are his 'bit on the side' hence why he travels so far away from prying eyes , shit happens.
Always good to have a voice of reason ;)

Equally the fact that a person based in Culdrose goes on extended weekend leave every friday lunchtime and only works three full days a week isn't always a good yardstick on which to judge other peoples integrity.

slim

War Hero
Always good to have a voice of reason ;)

Equally the fact that a person based in Culdrose goes on extended weekend leave every friday lunchtime and only works three full days a week isn't always a good yardstick on which to judge other peoples integrity.

Ninja the gentleman in question is a Royal Naval Officer, I am delighted that he manages to work three full days a week

well I'll leave you to your fun. I'm breaking whatever 'it' was off, not because I don't trust him but because we're heading in different directions, he wants to go into special forces and I'll only see him less than I do now. Sad because I really liked him, but as you said, shit happens. Thanks for the perspective.

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Well, that was touching wasn't it?
Could the Mods rename this thread 'Dear Deirdre', then anyone who's ever been shagged by a matlot, could pour their heart out and we could all have a great laugh whilst giving 'genuine, heartfelt and useful advice'

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
If nothing else it's good illustration of the strains & stresses that separation places on a service person, for those that intend to take-up a service career and for their partners.

It perhaps helps explain why some people leave the service to settle-down or due to partner pressure, regret it & later wish to rejoin.

It also demonstrates naivety with regard persec/opsec issues; http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...profile_id=94538616+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Cheers Ninja.
Any Jackbait out there who wants to 'unload' (if you'll excuse the expression) please feel free.
Well, it is Christmas ;)

Purple_twiglet

War Hero
dear Deidre

i am a lonely exmatelot and no one likes me. i have tried dropping my keys in the pot at MLPs house, have bought slim flowers and tried to quote Latin to Norman.

none of it works - please tell me how u can get laid?

Yours,
a frustrated underworked and overpaid Lt Cdr / cdre

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
You lot should be ashamed of yourselves. Poor young lassie pours her heart out and all you can do is extract the urine.

There, there dear. Sounds like Royal is giving you the run-a-round. If you need some comfort, just PM me and we can work out a more suitable schedule for special cuddles.

Mind, pics first.