Deadly tsunamis strike in Pacific

US President Barack Obama has declared a major disaster in American Samoa, enabling federal funding to be made available to help victims. He pledged a "swift and aggressive" government response.
What the hell is a “swift and aggressive†response to natural disaster? Is he going to declare war on Heaven? I find it odd that they vote out one chimp only to replace it with a different coloured one.

Sorry to hear about the Tongans and Samoans. Nice people.

I wonder if this will affect the repatriation of the Attorney General’s char lady?

Passed-over_Loggie said:
US President Barack Obama has declared a major disaster in American Samoa, enabling federal funding to be made available to help victims. He pledged a "swift and aggressive" government response.
What the hell is a “swift and aggressive†response to natural disaster? Is he going to declare war on Heaven? I find it odd that they vote out one chimp only to replace it with a different coloured one.

Sorry to hear about the Tongans and Samoans. Nice people.

I wonder if this will affect the repatriation of the Attorney General’s char lady?
I would be interested to know how you came to that conclusion?

Don't forget the Indonesians.

Passed-over_Loggie said:
A minor point but Sumatra hadn't been hit when I wrote what you eventually read.

Which conclusion? Perm any one from three?
I will make it easier for you, why do you consider Obama to be a chimp?

wet_blobby

War Hero
finknottle said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:
A minor point but Sumatra hadn't been hit when I wrote what you eventually read.

Which conclusion? Perm any one from three?
I will make it easier for you, why do you consider Obama to be a chimp?
Fink, have you never heard the expression "the shaved chimp" used to describe Bush?

You really must get out more and stop looking for arguments where they dont exist.

In addition to what wet_blobby said;

BBC said:
To which I said;

What the hell is a “swift and aggressive†response to natural disaster? Is he going to declare war on Heaven?
I find that bold but silly pledge little different to any utterance made by the Bush "chimp".

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Montigny_La_Palisse Diamond Lil's 33
Jimmy_Green Current Affairs 103
NotmeChief Current Affairs 4