Dead shoulder!

werqpr

Lantern Swinger
When I run I some times get a real acheing pain in my right shoulder, it feels like a dead arm!! I run with a friend of mine and he also gets the same pain aswell, does anyone know what could be causeing this pain? and does anyone else suffer from the same thing?

werqpr said:
When I run I some times get a real acheing pain in my right shoulder, it feels like a dead arm!! I run with a friend of mine and he also gets the same pain aswell, does anyone know what could be causeing this pain? and does anyone else suffer from the same thing?

I am far from a doc but why dont you stop running and walk (briskly) until this is sorted out,runnings overated in my book,i ferkin hate jogging but love brisk walking, :wink:

WreckerL said:
Try running on the other side of the road and see if it happens to the other shoulder, you might be bouncing off lamp posts :lol:

Your quick with the wit WreckerL,just wish i had thought about that before you did, :D

werqpr

Lantern Swinger
WreckerL said:
Try running on the other side of the road and see if it happens to the other shoulder, you might be bouncing off lamp posts :lol:
HAHAHAHA I like it!! I'll try it tomorrow and let ya know :lol: :lol:

your probably not warming up properly. Do plenty of good stretches etc before you start. maybe your just over doing it a bit.

im taking a break tomorrow i havent stopped in weeks & my whole body aches

A

angrydoc

Interestingly, a recent study published in the Emergency Medical Journal showed that warming up had no influence on muscle pain / injury incurred during sport. I'm away from desk at the mo so can't give reference- but just throwing it in to stir things up!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
the_matelot Diamond Lil's 116
slim Diamond Lil's 12
N Submariners 5