Dead Grasshopper.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Jimmy_Green, Jun 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thought he had got married in thailand...I must of misunderstood when they said he had tied the knot!
  2. I just heard that Thai officials are renaming their capital city to HANG-COCK ,in honour of David Carradine 8O
  3. Levers_Aligned

Levers_Aligned War Hero Moderator

Apparently a noose round his neck and one round his twig and berries.*

All that philosophising and he goes out like a disgraced MP.

What would Master Po say about that then, the blind fecker?

*so the rumour goes, like. What I want to know is this: at some time Dave must have said to one of his noose-and-**** buddies, 'Oh aye. Did that last night.' To which one must have said, 'Have you tried one round the old johnson as well? Makes it x 500 or summat.' To which Dave must have popped down Robert Dyas to buy yet another fathoms of sisal and ginger string and that night fore-and-afted himself from the bannister. Quite how that trransposed to a wardrobe out East is open to further conjecture. Shintoism (or whatever) is kinda funny, innit?
  4. According to news reports David carradine was found with a rope "tied around his penis and another rope around his neck."

How was he planning to commit suicide?
    Toss himself off the balcony!!
  5. I understand that he was having a BDSM affair with a certain Mr Tumnus. On his way back from one of these liaisons, though, something went horribly wrong.